3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) with 2.5A Power Supply (UL Listed)
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Supports Bluetooth||5 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11b, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) with 1.4 GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Processor, 1 GB RAM
- CanaKit 2.5A USB Power Supply with Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter - Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (UL Listed)
- Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Enhanced Ethernet Performance
- Set of 2 Aluminum Heat Sinks
- CanaKit Quick-Start Guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see a rainbow splash screen with a lightning bolt symbol, this indicates you are NOT using B+ compatible software. NOOBS 2.7.0 or later is required for operation of the B+.
An exclusive kit from CanaKit that includes the fastest model of the Raspberry Pi family - the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (B Plus)!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest production Raspberry Pi 3 featuring a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 Ghz. It incorporates built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity with enhanced dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE and faster Ethernet.
To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and provide even support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is recommended.
The power supply included in this kit incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability and comes with a 5-foot cable. This power supply can power the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and other USB accessories (such as most portable hard drives) without requiring an external powered USB hub.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Pi seems much, much faster than the previous P3 B models. I'm not sure if the improvements are from the new OS, The CPU or the Networking, but Chromium was painfully slow before, youtube was barely keeping up in a small window and opening more than one or two tabs would bog the entire system. Now I can view a youtube video full screen (1920x1080). Everything works quicker. It's a viable desktop machine at this point.
There are a few quirks:
1) My Keyboard and mouse go through a USB hub and then a USB KVM Switch. This would not work due to "USB Device nested too deep" error in Linux. Had to remove the hub and go straight to the KVM. So there must be some difference in the USB controller from the Pi 3 B.
2) Even though the P3 B+ supposedly uses less power, I occasionally see the low power "Lightening Bolt" warning when the CPU is really maxed. (Like trying to watch a video through VLC, epic fail). This is with any of my 2.5 amp Canakit Power supplies that NEVER gave me a warning on the Pi 3 B. **(see below)
3) You must use the new Raspbian Strech version of Raspbian. Raspbian Jesse would not boot.
I'm still giving it 5 stars because most folks won't have an issue and I am so impressed by the performance improvements.
** (edit) I discovered that my low power warning issue went away after removing the in-line microUSB On/Off switches that I normally use. I'm not sure why the non-B plus Raspberry Pi's had no issues with the switches. Nonetheless, the new P3 B+ gave no power warnings (even under heavy CPU loads) when I plugged the USB power sources directly into the Pi's microUSB port.
The two heatsinks go on the two black chips on top that are the same size. There is a 3rd chip looking thing that has a raspberry logo on it. DO NOT put a heatsink on that.
1 extra page in the book would make this easier for new and seasoned users a alike. Would buy again as it is a AWESOME product quality and accessory wise.