CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Ultimate Starter Kit - 32 GB Edition
- Low Return Rate: 42% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "canakit raspberry pi 3 ultimate starter kit - 32 gb edition"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM, On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) pre-loaded with NOOBS, CanaKit 2.5A Power Supply with 5 feet Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter (UL Listed)
- High Quality Raspberry Pi 3 Case, Premium Quality 6.5 feet HDMI Cable, Heat Sink, CanaKit Full Color Quick-Start Guide
- CanaKit GPIO to Breadboard Interface Board, Ribbon Cable, Large Breadboard, Jumper Wires, GPIO and Resistor Colors Quick Reference Cards
- RGB LED, 8 x LEDs (Blue/Red/Yellow/Green), 15 x Resistors, 2 x Push Button Switches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) Ultimate Starter Kit (32 GB Edition, Clear Case)
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - 32 GB Edition
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) Starter Kit (32 GB EVO+ Edition, Premium Black Case)
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - Includes 32 GB Samsung EVO+
Raspberry Pi 3 Ultimate Starter Kit – Complete Set Includes Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard, 7” Touchscreen Display, Power Supply, 16GB SD Card, 2 Heatsinks, Official Case & 6ft HDMI Cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 9.5 x 2.1 in||—||6 x 9.5 x 2.3 in||—||—||4.5 x 12 x 10 in|
|Item Weight||1.65 lbs||1.48 lbs||0.77 lb||1.08 lbs||1.08 lbs||2.67 lbs|
NOTE: The 32 GB MicroSD card may appear as 1 GB when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned. The remaining space can be expanded as desired.
The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit is covered by CanaKit's 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty offering hassle-free replacements.
The Ultimate Starter Kit includes everything in the Starter Kit plus all the electronic components needed to start using the GPIO port of the Raspberry Pi 3.
The kit includes a Raspberry Pi 3 case as well as the recommended Raspberry Pi 32 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS. Just Plug and Play!
The included CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB power supply (UL Listed) is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 3. This power supply incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability.
- Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM
- On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- 32 GB MicroSD Card (Class 10) - Raspberry Pi Recommended MicroSD Card with NOOBS
- CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply with Noise Filter (UL Listed) specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 (5-foot cable)
- High Quality Raspberry Pi 3 Case
- Premium Quality HDMI Cable with CEC support (6.5 feet cable)
- Heat Sink
- GPIO and Resistor Colors Quick Reference Cards
- CanaKit GPIO to Breadboard Interface Board
- GPIO Ribbon Cable
- Full-Size Large Breadboard
- 32 x M/M Jumper Wires
- 10 x M/F Jumper Wires
- RGB LED
- 2 x Red LEDs
- 2 x Green LEDs
- 2 x Yellow LEDs
- 2 x Blue LEDs
- 2 x Push Button Switches
- 10 x 220 Ohm Resistors
- 5 x 10K Ohm Resistors
- CanaKit General Guide for Beginners to Electronic Components
- CanaKit General Assembly Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included 32G SD card made it easy to set and get running.
The Canakit Quick Start Guide gave execellant instructions. Read the guide twice before connectioning the Included Power suppply.
I put the Clear Case Round the RP3. Then I connected a powered USB Hub I had then plugged in my USB Mouse and Keyboard to powered Hub. Inserted SD Card. Attached a HD 24 inch TV with the included HDMI Cable.
Then turned on the power to the TV selected the HDMI input. Finally after everything else was connected then I plugged in the 2.5 amp power supply to the RP 3. I watched as the Raspbrian OS was installed.. Within a few minutes I had function Raspberry PI 3 with GUI up and displaying. Explored the Menu and some Command Line inputs.. Yes having been a Unix Admin in past life helped me go faster but the Raspberry Pi for Beginners book I had purchased months before had also helped.
With out reading the instrucitions I pulled the Menu down to connect to the Internet. I noticed some activity in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I clicked on the icon was promted for my Verizon Home WiFi access password entered it. Typed in gmail.com on the brower address line and was prompted for my Gmail user name and password. Enter them and was ready to send my 1st email from my new Raspberry Pi in less than 45 minutes after opening the box.
I highly recommend getting the New Raspberry Pi 3 skip the Pi 2 and the extras . With the Pi 3 having the WiFi built in i's snap to use.
1) The position of the processor cutout is in the wrong place in the new clear case. You would need to use a file or jig saw to enlarge the cutout so that it is in the proper position.
2) The heatsink which was delivered is considerably smaller than what shipped with CanaKit’s older RPi2 Ultimate Kits, and is also smaller than the heatsink pictured in product shots. Given the higher power output of the Broadcom BCM2837 SoC, I notice that my processor runs considerably hotter during compute-intensive tasks, which is a bit worrisome.
3) CanaKit’s kit price is perhaps $15 higher than where it should be, adding up all the component prices. Perhaps this will change as the supply chain grows and demand goes down. We’ll see. I bought my kit despite the obvious price hike.
I saw this kit for the Raspberry Pi 3, and was impressed Bluetooth and Wifi were built into the board, and the board worked at a higher speed.
Although this kit included some other things for expansion into other Pi devices, I have primarily configured this to be used as a mobile Ubuntu computer and Multimedia player while on the road. I purchased a small wireless keyboard, and I can bring this along, attach it to a hotel TV to get on the internet and watch TV and movies from the internet. It works great!
Since I have purchased this, I have also purchased other kits to delve into more projects with the Pi. It's great for tinkerers like myself, and I look forward to learning more programming through this platform!
Clear, well-written instructions (color, in proper grammatical English, with photos no less!), items are individually packaged, with all the accessories and extras a beginner needs. The company even followed up with a courtesy email after a week, asking if there was anything I needed. To me, that is exceptional service! This is a thoughtful assortment of items - a nice breadboard (with bank bridges already installed- wow!), some microswitches, some LEDS, the GPIO breakout board, some large color resistor charts, a micro-USB adapter, a FAST class-10 microSD card preloaded with software, power supply, video cable, a sturdy case for the Rpi (though there is no slot for a camera -- you'll want to cut a slot for the ribbon cable to pass through).
It's everything you need to get started, from a company that knows what it's doing. Very pleased. 5 Stars.
NOTE: If you are having difficult getting your RPi3 to connect to a WiFi network, this is the solution:
First, Ensure your wifi is not on channels 12 or 13 (in your router setup).
Next, run "sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade", "sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade" to update debian, then "sudo apt-get install rpi-update" followed by "sudo rpi-update" to update the firmware to the latest.
Click on your network icon in the toolbar, select your network, enter your WiFi password ...and all should be well. :)