Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on February 9, 2015
One has to be careful with the sizing of these parkas in Canada Goose's "slim" line. They are wonderfully made, elegant and stylish and super warm. But for me, although being just within the guidelines Canada Goose provides as to body size for a MEDIUM, it was too snug. I couldn't comfortably wear this parka with a heavy sweater underneath (it only "just fit" with nothing more than a t-shirt or a dress shirt and no second layer.) So after consulting with someone directly at Canada Goose, I returned it to Amazon (thank you for your liberal return policy!) and re-purchased a LARGE which fit perfectly. I have researched down parkas for 2 months and these people know how to produce a quality item. Consider sizing up one size especially if you are bumping up against the top range for chest, hips and waist like I do.
on November 20, 2013
I live in the UK and was initially concerned that a Canada Goose jacket would be too hot and over the top for our weather. Now that I have tested it, I am absolutely glad that I bought it! Yes it is a very expensive investment, but when it's absolutely cold out there and you are feeling toasty inside the CG Chateau, it's worth every penny, also it is clear that this is a quality coat that will last for years.
Warmth: without a doubt the warmest coat I've ever owned.

Size: As much as I like the slim fit, be warned this coat is very slim fitting, I strongly suggest you try before you buy! Apparently you're not supposed to compress the down otherwise it will lose its insulation properties.
on April 11, 2015
Best parka ever! So warm. So stylish. So comfortable. Puts a smile on my face every time I wear it. Withstood the test of the brutal NY winter. Would definitely recommend it!
review image
on February 14, 2017
I ordered this for my husband for Christmas. I had read reviews to make sure if you wanted true to size to buy American. The advertisement suggested it was made in Canada. I ordered a large male coat, my husband wears a medium.
It arrived, from China. My husband could not get into it. It was too small for me. The zipper was on the wrong side. We checked to make sure it was a large adult male.
I returned it. It took some time to get our refund, but not the $60+ dollars to return it to China.
on September 23, 2014
I have read others' review, most of them regard this jacket is little bit slim, u can choose the right size of this item. I am 5'6 and 140 lbs. I could choose s or xs size. I chose the xs size because I seldom wear sweaters in the jacket and the xs looks more slim. After a long time delivery, I got the jacket. Wow, the jack is awesome, it looks really great, the cut is suit for my body. The really big cap could make you warm in the cold weather. There are two layer of sleeve, the inner lay can stop the wind and the outer layer makes the jack handsome. Because of my height, I could use this jack as a parka. It is really warm and nice look.
on April 14, 2016
high quality jacket, extremely warm and cozy. its April in NJ/NY and I still wear it everyday! The only issue I have with it is the zipper - i have trouble zipping it up at times
on April 3, 2017
I love this coat, it's definitely worth every penny.
on December 29, 2014
Very warm. i like it so much! Btw, i am living in Chicago.
review image review image
on August 10, 2016
Always looking for a good coat as u may imagine the winter in south humid China n British, Canada goose would be the best choice, quality, good looking... Feels like boyfriend's hug hhhh
on March 12, 2017
Stellar! Fits well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.