Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 255 reviews
on December 5, 2016
Beware of fakes! I have this coat in a different size, so was able to spot some of the differences. The seller was supposedly located in Canada but it ended up shipping from Hong Kong. I'm currently working with Amazon to remedy the issue to get a refund. Make sure to to carefully inspect the coat when you get it. It's actually a pretty good fake and uses almost exactly the same materials as the real thing, but a couple of things to check that were obvious on the counterfeit I received:

(1) Maple leafs on the patch/tag were "skinnier" than those on the real thing.
(2) The website on the tag had a hyphen between "canada" and "goose". The real coat does not.
(3) The fur was not real. Now this may be a plus to some people but if you're going to pay for the real thing you might as well get the real thing.
(4) The material inside the pocket was a stretchy type material instead of the fleece it should be.
(5) The metal clasp thing on the back of the hood was upside down, making the "Canada Goose" imprinted on it upside down.
(6) The backside of the snaps on the vent in the back did not have the "Canada Goose" stamp.

There were some other details as well, but otherwise, as I said it was a really good fake, so if this is your first Canada Goose purchase, be wary and make sure to check these items out on the coat you receive.
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2016
Nice winter coat - as other reviewers have noted, it has a slimmer silhouette than the other Canada Goose coats, which makes it more flattering. I'm usually an XS/S top in everything, so I went with the size Small. It feels a tad big but I like having the extra room in case I pile on a bulkier sweater (though full disclosure, I was not 'blessed' with a chest, so I can't say what the fit is like across the chest if actually have something there!). Also, there are two adjustable tabs on either side at the waist so that you can pull it in a bit if you need. The coat appears deceptively lightweight for a serious winter coat, but it has kept me warm on the handful of frosty days we've had here in NYC. I purchased the coat in Navy and I'm very happy with the color. My only criticism of the coat is that there isn't enough FUR on the rim of the hood! It's certainly not as full as it appears on the model in the photos. That's a bit disappointing, as I'd been considering a few coats with more fur at the collar and hood to begin with. On the upside, a beaver or two were probably spared :) Regardless, the coat looks quite nice overall and is keeping me warm so it's a keeper. Now I just need some 'boots with the fur' as they say.
on February 1, 2016
I love this coat. I ordered it as a "backup" to the Whistler, in case that didn't fit. It arrived fast (before the Whistler), I tried it on and fell in love, so I am keeping it. The Redwood is good alternative to black, and also to the plain Red they offered. Just didn't want to look like a Redcross worker or a (winter) lifeguard. The red is a deep rusty red, very classy and fun. The fur is so soft and the buttons add the "chic" element. Can't wait to wear it out, which will have to wait for a bit, as weather decided to warm up all of the sudden.
on November 7, 2015
I ordered a small and it feels a little bit large but was afraid that the xs would not allow me to wear multiple layers. It especially looks weird around the upper leg area but it could be because the size is a bit large for me. Nonetheless, it more than keeps me warm
on April 13, 2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this coat. It's worth every penny.
This coat kept me warm during the brutal winter we had in NYC where we were hit with multiple snow storms. I'm 5'3 and 115lbs and ordered a xs and it fits perfectly. Since the coat keeps me warm, I don't have to wear 3 layers. I usually can wear a thick knit sweater with the coat and still able to zip up and not feel like a stuff sausage.
on December 9, 2016
Williambinder is selling fake jackets and they run small. Tried to contact seller to ask for a refund and they pretty much blew me off saying good luck.
As far as fakes go nicely made but fur is not of quality. But they run small.
on January 11, 2015
In order to gauge proper sizing and pick out a color, I ordered three coats for my wife as a Christmas gift. They were all ordered directly from Amazon, not a third party seller. First, these coats run true to size, are form fitting, and tend to flatter a more petite physique. Now regarding the colors: Red is extremely bright and loud, and not in a good way. I suppose that if you're an avid winter sports fanatic and run the occasional risk of getting trapped under an avalanche and want to stand out to first responders, then red is for you. The blue is a bit more muted, but not an elegant color by any means. Alas, it was the graphite grey that was the most neutral and satisfying of the three, although I wouldn't say that it is an elegant color choice by any means. There was, however, one huge dilemma with the graphite coat: it appeared to be a counterfeit Canada Goose coat. Yes, a fake sold directly by Amazon. Either that or an authentic one that was grossly overlooked by Canada Goose's quality control inspectors. Having the benefit of being in possession of two other coats to compare the suspected fake against, a number of inconsistencies stood out. First and foremost, the fur lining on the hood was limp, matted and not nearly as voluminous as that on other two coats. There were also a number of loose stitches and already fraying threads on a number of seems, including the patch. While the coat did have the holographic sticker together with what appeared to be original Canada Goose Tags, there was a blank white label covering a bar code on the bottom of the red tags attached to the coat. None of the other two had the blank sticker on the tag. Either this was a fake sold directly by Amazon, a really defective authentic coat, or someone bought this, wore it to compete in the Winter X games and then returned it. As for the two stars granted to an authentic version: one star for flattering fit and overall design, and another star for overall quality. It looses a third star because the warmth factor of the Kensington is not commensurate with other coats in this price point.
77 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2012
Montreal winters can be cold. Maybe not arctic cold, but cold. My wife was always unhappy, even when wrapped up in the so-called warmest of the warm parkas. (Yes, I'm talking to you North Face, et al) Last winter I picked up one of these (Kensington Parka, Berry, SML) for her as a Christmas gift, and it was a big hit. It looks a little too "ski patrol" for my personal taste, but SHE loves it. The "honey, I'm cold" era has officially come to an end, and we're both better off for it. FYI, the parkas sold by Amazon are absolutely authentic. Be wary of some of the marketplace sellers, though. There are plenty of Calvin Klones and Luis WonTons out there...
22 comments| 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
This parka is good as expected.
The S size fits good for 89cm-65cm-89cm (35"-25.6"-35") and 160cm (5 ft 2") tall woman.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2016
Fake and bad quality I wasted my money

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.