Canada Goose Men's Aviator Hat
|Price:||$205.86 - $332.83|
- 190 gm Arctic Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton shell with 190 gm 85% Polyester/15% Cotton liner
- Water resistant Arctic Tech fabric for durability and weather resistance
- Coyote fur ruff visor and ear flaps are a turn of the century functional feature
- Dry clean only after removing the ruff
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This hat saves. Trust me.
And I completely disagree that the hat is ugly. I find it stylish. Girls love it.
- When hat ears are down, your nape is shielded from the wind, your ears and cheeks kept warm. This is important to not feel the cold.
- The hat is made of material that keeps your head dry under rain or sleet.
- Tested in the real cold. Like -10F. It kept me warm. And at the same time you don't sweet in 32F too.
- It is well made. Fur is great and pretty.
- IMO it is stylish.
- Haven't found any.
It is warm. I've worn it in minus 15 degrees F and it was fine, but not worth the huge price
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quality is definitely all the way there. It fit me pretty good except I feel like it may be a bit too big but that's just my opinion on it other than that it's perfect. 5 stars!!Published 3 months ago by Anthony Cadenas
My husband loves this hat! Its super warm. It fits him well and he has a large head.Published 6 months ago by C Bass
This hat is TOP of the line..extremely warm. A MUST have if your outside alot in the cold windy weather. I wear this hat and my canada goose vest in 40°F and I'm HOT. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jordan Rothman
Sizing was too small. I had to return. Run smaller than described.Published 10 months ago by Garret Komjathy
Canada Goose the number 1 name in cold weather gear knocks it out of the park once again. This is my 3rd coyote hat from them, I would recommend them to anyone who has to be out... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Howard Hoffman