- Product Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 7 inches ; 6.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00508HS52
- Item model number: 4565M
- Average Customer Review: 179 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#224,979 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #111 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Men > Jackets & Coats > Down & Down Alternative
- #249 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Clothing > Jackets & Coats > Wool & Blends
- #479 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Clothing > Jackets & Coats > Active & Performance > Down & Down Alternative
Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka Coat
- Shell: 85% polyester/ 15% cotton/Fill: 625 power white duck down
- Natural coyote fur (origin: Canada)
- Parka featuring zip front with hook-and-loop placket, front cargo pockets, fur-trimmed hood
- Welt pockets with logo patch at chest
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Recessed ribbed-knit cuffs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original extreme weather Expedition parka offers a unique had warmer/cargo pocket developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 6'1" and closer to 200lbs, so I bought a medium. Normally when I buy sizes like that, I go medium or large, and from the other sizing things I'd seen of this coat, medium seemed correct.
When it showed up, the coat is so huge that I had to keep double-checking the tags to make sure it wasn't actually an xtra-large.
I could have easily gotten the small and been fine. That said, the medium is fine too, just a little bulkier than I was expecting.
All of that said, the coat is fantastic quality, and incredibly warm and cozy - I love it very much in the recent 0 degree weather we have been having and blowing snow storms. I walk to and from work every day, and this makes it easy when it is so cold out.
The hood has a lining by the face when you zip up so that it remains cozy, and the two sets of pockets (low and high) both have a similar lining, so it is very comfortable if you don't have gloves on. It is a very well thought out design, and ruggedly well made.
The only downside is that it is so expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Pockets are capacious and well distributed for hand warming and stashing kit, and the jacket has a very useful 2-way zipper (nice when you're riding in a vehicle) and waist adjustments. The fur ruff is not removable on this model.
One thing worth noting is that the smaller parkas seem to run a bit on the large side. At 5'9", 155lbs, athletic build, I swim in a small, even with a light down midlayer and the waist adjustments cinched pretty tightly. Sleeve length was about right: a friend with similar build proportionally but around 6'2" found the sleeves on a small parka a bit short, and so sized up with similair results in terms of bulk. Either way this is less a fashion item than a functional, working parka - if you want a Canada Goose parka for wearing around town as a fashion statement go for one of their less-well-insulated, more tapered designs, which will still keep you warm enough in civilization without the extra bulk. If you want a parka that will keep you warm for hours standing around on a glacier above the arctic circle, this will definitely do the job.
Highly recommend to anyone who is serious about keeping warm while working, walking outside. Bod guards, bouncers, doorman, FREEZING trips. good luck finding one available or protecting the rest of your body as good as the jacket can.