- Product Dimensions: 26 x 21 x 5 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0047T7JYA
- Item model number: 2506L
- Average Customer Review: 255 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #172,735 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Canada Goose Women's Kensington Parka Coat
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [shell] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester| 15% cotton)
- natural coyote fur (fur origin: Canada)
- Long-thigh length provides maximum protection
- Removable, 2-way adjustable, down hood for maximum versatility
- Four sets of outer pockets offer great storage options as well as a place to keep your hands warm
- Embrace the option of a slimmer fit with exterior, adjustable straps at the waist
- Whether youre on the go and need to make some indoor pit stops, or just feeling a little warm, make use of the interior shoulder straps and carry the parka as a backpack
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle||athletic|
|Fabric Type||[shell] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester| 15% cotton)|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 21 x 26 inches|
|Item Weight||1.98 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||3.35 pounds|
A stylishly modern take on our classice women's parkas, the Kensington is slimmer, longer and lighter than our Trillium for greater coverage.
Size: X-Large | Color: Graphite
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
(1) Maple leafs on the patch/tag were "skinnier" than those on the real thing.
(2) The website on the tag had a hyphen between "canada" and "goose". The real coat does not.
(3) The fur was not real. Now this may be a plus to some people but if you're going to pay for the real thing you might as well get the real thing.
(4) The material inside the pocket was a stretchy type material instead of the fleece it should be.
(5) The metal clasp thing on the back of the hood was upside down, making the "Canada Goose" imprinted on it upside down.
(6) The backside of the snaps on the vent in the back did not have the "Canada Goose" stamp.
There were some other details as well, but otherwise, as I said it was a really good fake, so if this is your first Canada Goose purchase, be wary and make sure to check these items out on the coat you receive.
This coat kept me warm during the brutal winter we had in NYC where we were hit with multiple snow storms. I'm 5'3 and 115lbs and ordered a xs and it fits perfectly. Since the coat keeps me warm, I don't have to wear 3 layers. I usually can wear a thick knit sweater with the coat and still able to zip up and not feel like a stuff sausage.
As far as fakes go nicely made but fur is not of quality. But they run small.