Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canary All-in-One Home Security Device - White" and save 46% off the $169.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Canary All-in-One Home Security Device - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- See and Hear: Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147 degree wide-angle lens, automatic night vision, and high-quality audio.
- More Than a Camera: Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and instant access to local authorities.
- HomeHealth Technology: Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might affect your health.
- Intelligent Notifications: Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or Android device. Canary doesn't include an internal battery. In the event that an intruder were to unplug your Canary we send you a notification letting you know. Please refer user manual below.
- No Installation/Contracts/Monthly Fees Required: Plug in Canary, connect to the Internet and you're ready to go. Free secure cloud storage included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Canary Flex Weatherproof, Outdoor/Indoor Security Camera
- View live activity 24/7 or record HD video with automatic night vision, plus get smart alerts when motion is detected.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with optional power cable included.
- 360° magnetic swivel base for precise positioning.
- Directly access pre-populated numbers for first responders.
- Built-in speaker and microphone - two-way Canary talk capable for real-time conversations.
- Easy setup and activation - no extra hubs or wiring.
- Free 24 hours of cloud storage, upgrade to Canary Membership for extra security.
Wire-Free or Plugged-in
A built-in rechargeable battery lets you go wire-free and can be re-charged with the power cord while the camera still monitors your home.
Build to withstand the toughest outdoor elements with full functionality from -4° F to 113° F.
One-Touch Emergency Access
With Canary, if you see something unusual you can contact your local emergency services immediately from within the app.
Two-Way Canary Talk
Say hi to the kids or protect the couch from your four-legged friend. Canay Flex is two-way talk capable.
Intelligent Real Time Alerts and Emergency Options
Canary sends you intelligent notifications when there’s motion detected. If anything is amiss, Canary provides emergency phone numbers right in the app. With video and audio evidence of burglaries in progress, your call will get the priority it deserves.
Recorded Video Clips
Arming & Disarming
|Item Dimensions||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.87 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
Compare to similar items
This item Canary All-in-One Home Security Device - White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||World Class Sales LLC||iTech360|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 6 in||4.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 in||1.9 x 3.1 x 2.8 in||2.8 x 2.8 x 3.5 in||11.62 x 9.26 x 4.77 in||2.95 x 2.56 x 2.65 in|
|Item Weight||0.87 lb||7.2 ounces||1.59 lbs||0.69 lb||4 ounces||1 lb|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p||1080p||720p||1080p||720p||1080p|
|Wireless Technology||Wi-Fi||—||Wi-Fi||Blutooth||—||Wireless, WiFi|
Home security made easy. Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and automatic connection to your local authorities Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147 wide-angle lens, night vision, and high-quality audio Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might be affecting your health Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or AndroidTM device and respond to incidents before they turn into emergencies Sets up in minutes--download the free app, put Canary on a shelf or table, plug it in, connect to the internet, and you're ready to go! Ready to go right out of the box; includes free cloud storage for recent events Secure your house with a simple touch from your phone. Canary's simple, smart home monitoring solution goes way beyond the perimeter. It lets you see and hear what's happening inside the house using wide-angle HD video monitoring, high-quality audio, motion detection, and temperature, humidity, and air quality readings. With Canary, you have all the information you need to choose the right response, whether it's calling the authorities or sounding the alarm. Secure your house with ease.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We literally LOST features - like night mode and full videos. These went from being free features to paid features, overnight. It's like buying a bike, and someone telling you 8 months in that the wheels are actually on a costly subscription plan now...
I'm currently looking into my options with the FTC for a False Advertising claim (Small Claims court?), or maybe filing a complaint with Amazon. I want a refund of at least 50% of my purchase price since this item doesn't meet the statements provided at the time of purchase. But as a buyer past the normal return window - I'm likely stuck with a $200 paperweight.
Canary is trying to force people into the expensive monthly subscription plans because they have a poor business model and realized they aren't making enough money. Or, they planned to do this deceptive behavior right from the start. Or they just made a HUGE company blunder. All routes reflect poorly on Canary.
I repeat. STAY AWAY. Get yourself a nice Nest Cam for the same price, and a much more reputable company. Buyer Beware.
It's my opinion that anyone who thinks about purchasing anything from Canary, think it over really carefully, as you might not be too happy with this company, their business practices, their hardware, and their software.
I only learned about the changes Canary made to their business model from all the negative 1-star reviews here on Amazon. Canary didn't even bother pushing through a notification of these changes to its users via their app.