Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canary All-in-One Indoor 1080p HD Security Camera ..." and save 55% off the $169.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Home Security Equipment Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Your Covered Product
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered
Canary All-in-One Indoor 1080p HD Security Camera with Built-in Siren and Climate Monitor, Motion / Person / Air Quality Alerts, Works with Alexa, Insurance Discount Eligible - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LET CANARY BE YOUR EYES AND EARS: The Canary All-in-One Home Security System is just what you've been looking for. Featuring a full HD 1080p camera with a 147-degree lens view, the Canary can see more or your home to help keep your mind at ease. The Canary also features high-quality sound recording, so you are not only able to see your home, but be able to hear what's going on.
- BUILT IN ALARM TO HELP SCARE OFF INTRUDERS: The Canary features a built in alarm system that reaches sound levels of 90+ decibels, that's the same noise level as a running lawn mower! The built in siren is perfect for scaring off unwanted visitors.
- GET UPDATES TO YOUR SMARTPHONE: Canary works using the wireless internet in your home. By connecting your phone to the Canary system, you will be able to receive immediate alerts when your camera notices movement and activity. Never be surprised by an unfortunate event with the Canary Home Security System.
- PERFECT FOR PET LOVERS: The Canary Home Security System is also a great tool for pet parents. Have you ever wondered what your cats do while you're away, or which of you dogs keeps getting into the trash? Well, now you can watch and find out. Set up your Canary camera near where your pet spends the most time and be able to keep an eye on them throughout the day.
- WE'RE ON A MISSION: Everyone has a right to feel safe and secure, and security comes from having the information you want when you want it. It’s the guiding principle behind our work and reinforces our belief that the best technology helps to make you smarter, puts you in control, and gives you access to the information you need. That’s why Canary is dedicated to developing easy-to-use technology that protects, empowers, and has a meaningful impact on people, families, and their communities.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of this order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases, preventing fraudulent use or reselling of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity of the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
All-in-One Security Solution with HD Camera, Siren, and Air Monitor
- Get alerts when motion or abnormal air quality is detected.
- View live or recorded activity - anytime, anywhere.
- Sound Canary’s 90+ decibel siren to stop an incident.
- Directly access pre-populated numbers for first responders.
- Built-in speaker and microphone - Two-way Canary talk capable for real-time conversations.
- Easy setup and activation - no extra hubs or wiring.
- Free 24 hours of cloud storage, upgrade to Canary Membership for extra security.
90 Decibel Siren
Power in your hands. Stop a burglar with the tap of your finger by using the Canary app to sound the built-in 90 decibel siren.
Canary monitors air quality, temperature, and humidity to help you understand how your home might affect your health.
One-Touch Emergency Access
With Canary, if you see something unusual you can contact your local emergency services immediately from within the app.
Two-way Canary Talk
Say hi to the kids or protect the couch from your four-legged friend. Two-way talk capable.
Intelligent Real Time Person and Motion Alerts
Canary features embedded AI technology and machine learning to filter out insignificant motion, identify important activity, and only alert you to what matters.
Receive intelligent notifications when people or motion is detected. If anything is amiss, Canary provides emergency phone numbers right in the app. With video and audio evidence of burglaries in progress, your call will get the priority it deserves.
Arming & Disarming
|Canary||Amazon Cloud Cam||Arlo||Nest Cam Indoor|
|Field of View||147 degrees diagonal||120 degrees diagonal||110 degrees diagonal||130 degrees diagonal|
|Climate Sensors||Temperature, humidity, and air quality||No||No||No|
|Built-in Siren||90dB siren||No||No||No|
|Person Detection||Yes (Free)||No||No||Subscription Required|
|Cloud Storage||24 hours of video clips. 30 days of full-length videos with Membership.||24 hours of video clips. Up to 30 days of clips with a subscription plan.||7 days of video clips, capped at 1GB. Up to 60 days with a subscription plan.||3 hours of still pictures when activity detected. Up to 30 days of continuous recording with a subscription plan.|
|One-touch Access to Emergency Responders||Yes||No||No||No|
Compare with similar items
SENS8 Home Security Device, Smart Wireless All-in-One Home Security Camera System with Alarm
Logitech Circle Wireless HD Video Battery Powered Security Camera with 2-way talk – Black
Nest Security Camera, Keep An Eye On What Matters to You, From Anywhere, For Indoor Use
Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Security System with Siren – 1 Rechargeable Wire-Free HD Camera with Audio, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS4130)
Arlo Q by NETGEAR – 1080p HD Security Camera | 2-way audio | Indoor only | No base station required (VMC3040)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SENS8||MF & Co||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 6 in||2.36 x 2.36 x 7.17 in||2.95 x 2.56 x 2.65 in||4.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 in||1.9 x 3.1 x 2.8 in||5.99 x 4.45 x 4.93 in|
|Item Weight||0.87 lb||0.79 lb||1 lb||7.2 ounces||1.07 lbs||6 ounces|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p||1080p||1080p||1080p||720p||1080p|
Home security made easy. Protect your home with Canary's 90+ dB siren, motion-activated recording, auto-arm/disarm, and automatic connection to your local authorities. Stream real-time video of your home with Canary's 1080p HD camera, 147-degree wide-angle lens, night vision, and high-quality audio. Monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity to help understand how your home might be affecting your health. Receive instant video alerts on your iOS or Android device and respond to incidents before they turn into emergencies. Simply place Canary on a shelf or table, plug it in, connect to the internet, and you're ready to go! Each product comes ready to go right out of the box and also includes free cloud storage for recent events. Secure your house with a simple touch from your smartphone. With Canary, you have all the information you need to choose the right response, whether it's calling the authorities or sounding the alarm. Secure your house with ease.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned Nest (Dropcam) cameras for years, so I'm comparing my product experience to those. I decided not to opt for the monthly payment for now, so i can see what all I'll get with no monthly cost first. To me, the options are similar to Nest, and in several areas, better. One exception is the talk-back feature, which is included free with Nest (I have never used it though).
Geo-fencing is great. Between the geo-fencing and the Away history, I have a lot less video to go through to see what's actually happened at the house. The timeline is also more useful here than with Nest, showing me status changes, as well as thumbnails for major events.
Wireless power mode is impressive - now on my fourth day off of my first charge (and i was anxious, so I don't think I even charged it all the way the first time). Curious to see how long it will go. Eventually I may run the power cord to it, but until I'm absolutely sure where it will stay, it's very portable and convenient. I also like the industrial design of this camera more than the other cameras. It looks very minimal, but unique. The magnetic base is very convenient.
On the monitoring side, the iPhone app is easy to use, and very visual. The cards approach to navigation took a few minutes to get used to, but no problem after that. Apple watch notifications are also very handy. I even get a thumbnail of the activity - convenient if I'm in a meeting and just need to see what it is. I would however like to see more functionality here - like being able to change status, start recording, or even view live video if possible right from my watch - but maybe i should just be paying more attention to the meeting I am in! :)
Overall, I'm happy with this camera. I hope Canary can solve the customer satisfaction issues they're currently having with long-time customers, because the actual product and hardware are of great quality. As a new user, I'm very happy with this camera.
But it's so much more. Workers came into my beach place, a condo. I was able to watch their every move in crystal clear detail AND was also able to hear every word they said- some of which turned out to be very inappropriate regarding my place, reportable behavior. Canary really came thru.
Recently when we were away and there was a bad storm at home causing local damage, I could just tune right in to see the house was ok.
THIS DOES NOT take the place of a home security system nor does it claim to, by my read. It won't prevent a burglary. We invested in a high quality security system for that, which I'd recommend to everyone.
But the Canary is a great monitoring system which tips us off of any movement, will even let us know when lights go on and off- it's that sensitive. The video and audio are of very high quality. I would recommend it without reservation.
I do think disguising it is a good idea (I'm working on that and would appreciate suggestions).
I hope this is helpful.
As far as the user experience, absolutely wonderful device that work exactly as described and as intended. Is this a full fledged home security system with central station monitoring? No, nor does it claim to be. For its intended purposed, as a motion activated security camera, it works wonderfully. The app is well designed and easy to use. Sensitivity can be adjusted which is handy for false triggers, and it does not automatically sound a siren or contact authorities when triggered which is paramount for those of us with pets. Speaking of pets, this is really my intended use of the device....to watch my mischievous dog when I'm not at home. It's great to be able to pull up a live feed and see what he's up to any time i like or be notified when he wakes up from a nap and starts looking for trouble. I usually keep the device pointed toward the front windows and I can actually see if someone is at the door or something if I see him get up and start barking. (The pay service has 2 way voice communication if you really want to freak out your pet!) Resolution in the daytime and in the dark are both excellent. My favorite feature is the fact that the unit automatically switches into away mode when I leave the house.....one less thing for me to remember in the morning.
I have seen a lot of complaints about the free plan not saving video for long periods of time, etc etc....but honestly for me this is really a non-issue. The 24hr timeline and priority clips with the free version are really all that is needed for the intended purpose of being a security camera. You still have access to live video which is great for my purpose of watching my pet. Bandwidth and storage isnt free and if full length videos saved for a month and two way talk are features you require, I think their pay plan is very reasonable. Great device and experience, highly recommended!
Both shots below were taken in relatively dark rooms on cloudy days. The processing in the Canary really brightens up the video well.
Most recent customer reviews
PROS: great daytime image, good night vision. Runs on battery or 110v power.Read more