Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Canasta Hand And Foot Card Game
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 2, 2009
Hand & Foot has become our favorite game when we have friends over for game night. The game was easy to learn. Everyone was able to pick it up after one open hand. And these standard size playing cards have the point values printed one them which makes it easy for scoring. Plus I would say there is a lot a value as the four decks of cards come in a nice box.
on July 8, 2009
I'll make this short, but sweet. I've never been much of a card game player, but my wife and some friends got me started with this version from Red Dog Toys and I am HOOKED! A great way to spend an evening with friends!
on September 30, 2009
Great game...have ordered 5 so far to share with family and friends. One of the better card games.
on January 16, 2011
A friend ordered the same cards and opened hers. She told me not to open mine and send them back because they do not work in the card shuffler I purchased to use with them as they are too narrow and too short which causes them to get stuck in the shuffler. She also said the card value given in the decks is different from the international hand and foot game. I would like to return them and receive credit for shipping as well as the cards. I feel the manner in which they were advertised was misleading because the recommended shuffler does not work with the cards.
on October 9, 2013
We have friends who seemed to have invented their own rules for playing Hand and Foot, so I bought this as a way to get one definitive set of rules. It is enough different we may have to compromise the next time we play, but the construction quality is good. We haven't played the game yet, but I assume it is as much fun as the version we have played with friend.
on December 27, 2013
I think this product is better for Canasta. It is not a good choice for Hand and Foot. The original decks for Hand and Foot are poor quality and too expensive. I was hoping for better quality and lower price. The quality was good and the price was lower but how they dealt with the extra cards needed didn't work for me
on August 29, 2013
These cards are nice that they have the points on them and fit in the shuffler. However, overall the design is to busy and the cards are confusing for playing hand and foot. I will use them but they will be used when there are not other options, not the primary decks, especially for hand and foot or canasta.
on March 8, 2014
There are many varieties of this game, this one works well but could use a little more explanation on how 6 people play partners with only a few decks. We always play one deck more than the number of players so there are plenty of cards for everyone.
on March 22, 2013
Bought this and played with husband, son and his girlfriend. Was fun for all of us. Good game for the older people who are used to playing canasta, and for the younger people who are just learning. Played for hours!
on July 22, 2011
Very much fun to read, not sure how relevant it is as I could not get anyone to change their mind on how to play it by waving the rule book in their face, noone but me wanted to read it, they were having too much fun playing, but I was glad I had read it, much fun.