- Series: The DaVinci Guides
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Humanix Books; 1 edition (February 16, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1630060143
- ISBN-13: 978-1630060145
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.8 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,272,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cancer Survival Guide: How to Conquer this Disease and Live a Good Life (The DaVinci Guides) Paperback – February 16, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"The ultimate resource for anyone worried about cancer."
From the Back Cover
When faced with cancer, timely and educated healthcare decisions are crucial to recovery. Put the odds in your favor with the help of DaVinci's Cancer Survival Guide -- the leading manual of its kind, offering the most comprehensive and cutting-edge information on the subject such as:
- The causes and symptoms of cancer
- How cancer affects the body
- The major forms of cancer
- How to choose the right doctor
- Creating a personal healthcare record
- Conventional and alternative treatments
- Physical and emotional coping strategies
- How to navigate life after cancer
Don't let a cancer diagnosis fill you with feelings of fear, panic, and helplessness. Take back your power with DaVinci's Cancer Survival Guide.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is divided into clear sections and has a great index to find what you are looking for.The Good Advice at the side of the pages jumps out at you,and helps you if you are having concerns.
This book is definitely an important one to have as a reference in case of any cancer need.
I highly recommend it for your library.