|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.99 - $26.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Men's super plush fleece bathrobe.
- 100% polyester fleece. Soft and warm fleece fabric.
- Maching belt. Two pockets with Gift package. Good choice for Christmas Day gift.
- Please Check the Washing Instructions Below.
- For size guide, please scroll down to Product Description. Please do not only compare the size title (S/M/ L/ XL/XXL) with your usual clothing, please read carefully each element of the size guide (bust, waist, length, etc.).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Men's fleece bathrobe from TONY & CANDICE. This bathrobe features super plush fleece fabric, which is soft and warm. A matching belt helps to wrap around the robe, and two pockets make the robe more practical. The package of this bathrobe is perfect for a gift. Good choice for Father's Day gift.
M: Will fit Chests 34-36", Waists 28-30", Length 50"
L: Will fit Chests 38-40", Waists 32-34", Length 51"
XL: Will fit Chests 42-44", Waists 36-38", Length 52"
XXL: Will fit Chests 46-48", Waists 40-42", Length 53"
(Measured by hands,please allow 0.4-0.8" errors)
Wash below 30 Celcius
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Iron at max. 110 Celcius
Do not dry Clean
Wash with similar colors
Wash inside out
Iron on reverse
- Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 11.8 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.54 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CRH1J6T
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very soft and the size, particularly the length, is great.
We originally bought a robe somewhere else that cost more, but was far to small.
Would recommend this for anyone buying for a hard to fit man or for one who likes a robe with a lot of extra room.
The only caveat I would add is that this is a fleecy robe, so I would not actually recommend it for someone looking for a post-shower robe.
It's more akin to a housecoat. It's great for wearing over pajamas for extra warmth.
If you like to slip a robe on after a shower, however, you'd probably want to hold out for a cotton robe.