Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 12, 2014
I like the style. It's a nice looking piece, it really is....
BUT...
The bulb is ridiculous! I used it three times and the fourth time, blown! Like others have said, these bulbs are not common and quite expensive. I would not buy this warmer again for that reason.

UPDATE - I sent Candle Warmers Etc. an email suggesting they look into this bulb issue and was pleasantly surprised to get a prompt response which I will paste here:

"I'm sorry you've had issues with your Illumination Fragrance Warmer! I'm not sure this information was included in the reviews you read online, but all of our warming bulbs are guaranteed for 90 days. We replace any bulbs that malfunction in this time frame at no charge to you. Halogen bulbs are usually more sensitive to defects, especially when mishandled during shipment - this is why we have the guarantee in place. Based on our research, less than 1% of the warmers we sell end up having defective bulbs. That said, we would like to send you a couple replacement bulbs. Please respond to this email with your name, address, and phone number and we'll send them right away. If you need to purchase bulbs from us in the future, they are $4.99 each plus postage."

I received two bulbs at no charge. We'll see how long these last...raised rating from 2 to 4 for customer service
on March 28, 2017
I purchased this product Jan 2015. It stopped working after a year . After replacing the bulb, I was unable to get it to turn on. I contacted the manufacturer and was told it was past the one year manufacturing Warranty. The price was affordable, but the product isn't designed to last beyond the warranty.
on July 16, 2017
Bought as a gift for someone. It seems very nice. Maybe a little smaller than I thought it would be but still pretty and functional
on April 19, 2013
This product evenly burns the wax and looks nice. The problem is I have only had the product running during the day for about a 2 weeks and the light bulb has already had to be replaced. They use the 2 prong directional lights so its not like you can just grab a local hardware store bulb. At this rate the bulbs alone are going to make the product to expensive to run. If it were not for the bulb burning out so fast this would be a great product. I know others have had the same problem but just like most I thought I would try it for myself. Consider finding a burner that uses standard light sockets so your not stuck buying this companies bulbs.
on June 24, 2015
The warmer itself is a nice size and the craftmanship is good. HOWEVER, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with the halogen bulb. The bulb did not last long, is HARD TO FIND, and costs twice as much as standard 25w bulbs. I received a candle warmer from Walmart as a gift around the same time that I purchased this one and it uses the standard 25w bulbs. I have used the one from Walmart more often than this one and the bulb is yet to burn out.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2014
This was intended to be a birthday present. It arrived in a box with one sheet of the large rectangle bubble wrap laid in the box. You guessed it, the top was broken in multiple pieces. I had to return the broken warmer and go shopping for another birthday present, no time to reorder.

The warmer was pretty had it been properly packaged for shipment. Disappointing.
on July 27, 2014
The warmer is beautiful, BUT my bulb came shattered in the bottom. I bought this one because it came with a bulb. I guess since stores around my area don't have them then i must buy more offline. I would at least like the original bulb replace since it came broken. I don't know where to "contact sender" or what to do without the replacing the whole thing, and i don't want to do that just for a bulb. Any help or info would be appreciated.
on October 27, 2015
I've used it about 4x and it worked fairly well . However, I haven't had this product for a month and it fell apart. Yes it was cheap, but I would've hoped for it lasting longer than a month given the minimal usage. Perhaps I got a defective one, but save your money and don't purchase.
review image review image
on July 25, 2014
If you were considering this brand or the Etsy version of this item. You will not be disappointed going with this brand. This Candle Warmer is just as good as any Etsy Candle Warmer that I have purchased. This item looks great and came in perfect condition. Don't waste your money on paying to much for a Candle Warmer. You would be disappointed!
on May 6, 2013
This Tart warmer is Huge ..I love It The color is Great The cross Is very Nice It Look's simular to The celtic cross The cord is Longer then Most Tart warmer cord's this is a full size warmer .. It's Perfect I Put some Scentsy wax In It today I was able to get about four large wax cube's In It And It Heats very well !!! Five star's !