Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Candlewic Natural Soy Wax, 10 lb. Bag
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This is a good container blend with a 121-125 melt point that is blended with 2% Universal Soy Wax Additive
- This wax can hold up to 15% Fragrance and has an incredible hot throw
- Completely natural and renewable resource.
- Help support the American farmer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Natural Soy 444 Wax: 10 pound bag - Flakes, priced per bag. This is a good container blend with a 121-125 melt point that is blended with 2% of our Universal Soy Wax Additive. This wax can hold up to 15% Fragrance and has an incredible hot throw. You can also blend this with the 416 Soy wax to create beautiful tarts.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I measured the amount of wax I would need by filling the jar with water and pouring that water into a measuring cup.
2. I put twice as much of the wax into the measuring cup and melted it in the microwave. I kept on adding wax to the measuring cup and slowly melting it till I was satisfied with the amount.
3. I added just a tiny bit of the artificial colorant. It just gives a hint of a color. It doesn't look fake at all.
4. I added lemon essential oil.
5. I tied the wick to a coffee stir stick and placed it in the jar.
6. I filled the jar with my candle mix.
7. I let the candle cool and placed it into a freezer overnight.
My mistake was that I didn't add enough essential oil. This wax is so amazing that it can hold up to 15% of the fragrance. Well, nonetheless, my candle turned very nice and burned wonderfully. It is also a great value for the given price. I will definitely re-order when I run out.
10 lbs for very little money
Holds scent well
Holds color well
Fast to melt
Are in chips and easy to use
Dries very fast
... on a side note, I added some pictures. They were my first two candles so excuse the messiness of them, I had no idea what I wanted to do when I started pouring. lol.