Candy Mold - Chocolate Silicone Molds Bars - Chocolate Truffle Squares, 2 Piece- Pastry Mold - 8" x 4"
|Sale:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.40 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 heat resistant silicone molds - One 8x4x.5 inch mold that makes 15 1-inch squares and one 8x4.5x.2 inch mold that makes 12 1.5-inch rectangles.
- These silicone molds are fantastic for making: chocolates, crayons, candles, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, frozen yogurt treats, ice cubes with fruit juice, cake decorations, party favors for birthdays & baby showers, and so much more!
- Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 450F (0-230C).
- 100% food-grade silicone material - FDA approved, BPA free, flexible, durable, eco-friendly, non-toxic and easy to clean!
- Safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer and refrigerator.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Juvale Silicone molds are great for a variety of uses. Whether it be for chocolates, crayons, candles, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, frozen yogurt treats, ice cubes with fruit juice, cake decorations, party favors for birthdays and baby showers, and so much more! Benefits of Silicone Bakeware - No greasing or oiling of pans required. Pans heat quickly and bake evenly with no burnt or dark edges or bottom. Removal from pans is super easy - a slight twist or gently pulling on the sides and roll out your baking. They're freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Bake, store, freeze and reheat right in the pans. No rusting or staining. No need to alter your batter or temperature - bake as usual. Cleanup is a breeze. Lightweight and perfect for a camper or RV. Storing is easy - although they do not easily nest, no special attention is required and they retain their shape. Notable Tips for Successful Baking- Pans are hot to touch while in the oven but cool down quickly; use hot pads to remove them. Using a cookie sheet underneath will provide stability even for smaller pans. Always use a metal baker's sheet or specially designed sled or rack underneath wider or larger silicone pans. Wash pans thoroughly before first use. Do not use knives or sharp objects - they could damage your pans. Never use on an open flame or on stovetop burners.
Top customer reviews
**EDIT** I just washed them after the first use and the one with the squares came apart in one of the squares already and it's wearing out in corners of other squares after only ONE use! I wouldn't recommend this product.