- Get $20 off when you spend $100 on select best-selling toys Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get a Holiday Mickey or Minnie plush for $5 when you purchase $50.00 or more of select toys offered by Amazon.com. Find the Mickey and Minnie Holiday Plush eligible for this offer here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTPRSVP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Candy Land The World of Sweets Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Classic beginner game
- For 2-4 players ages 3-6
- Manufactured in United States
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Includes gameboard, 4 movers, 44 cards, and instructions.
Start down the colourful road to sweet surprises in this classic Candy Land game that features the fun illustrations and gingerbread man movers that kids love. Players draw colourful cards to guide their mover along the rainbow path to luscious locations such as Peppermint Forest, Lollipop Palace, and Licorice Lagoon! It's such sweet fun as players race to be the first one to reach King Kandy's Castle to win! For 2-4 players.
- Classic board game of adventure and sweet surprises
- Features gingerbread men as movers
- Includes 44 colourful cards
Start down the magical road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candyland game features the colored cards and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cupcake Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountains. Choose your cards, move your pawn and let your imagination soar as you make your way to the castle to win!
"Once upon a time, King Kandy, the Imperial Head Bonbon and Grand Jujube of Candy Land disappeared." Thus begins the magical journey of Milton Bradley's classic Candy Land board game. Captivated by the story of a kidnapped king and eager to help find him, little ones move their gingerbread pawns along a rainbow path and through a land of candy characters, all subjects of King Kandy's realm.
Playing cards thoughtfully designed for non-readers are coded with colorful squares matching the jeweled stepping-stone path or an occasional token matching one of the characters' symbols: draw a blue card, move to the nearest blue stepping-stone; draw a snowflake and earn a visit to Queen Frostine's iceberg. There are occasional pitfalls, too: land on the wrong square and you might be stuck in Molasses Swamp until a red card is drawn. With all these enticing, sugarcoated images (and King Kandy plainly visible at path's end), children can't help but be delighted by Candy Land. It's delicious! Instructions are in both Spanish and English. Candy Land is for two to four players) --Julie UbbenSee all Product description