Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Includes gameboard, 4 movers, 44 cards, and instructions.
Start down the colourful road to sweet surprises in this classic Candy Land game that features the fun illustrations and gingerbread man movers that kids love. Players draw colourful cards to guide their mover along the rainbow path to luscious locations such as Peppermint Forest, Lollipop Palace, and Licorice Lagoon! It's such sweet fun as players race to be the first one to reach King Kandy's Castle to win! For 2-4 players.
- Classic board game of adventure and sweet surprises
- Features gingerbread men as movers
- Includes 44 colourful cards
If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down the "magical" road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
"Once upon a time, King Kandy, the Imperial Head Bonbon and Grand Jujube of Candy Land disappeared." Thus begins the magical journey of Milton Bradley's classic Candy Land board game. Captivated by the story of a kidnapped king and eager to help find him, little ones move their gingerbread pawns along a rainbow path and through a land of candy characters, all subjects of King Kandy's realm.
Playing cards thoughtfully designed for non-readers are coded with colorful squares matching the jeweled stepping-stone path or an occasional token matching one of the characters' symbols: draw a blue card, move to the nearest blue stepping-stone; draw a snowflake and earn a visit to Queen Frostine's iceberg. There are occasional pitfalls, too: land on the wrong square and you might be stuck in Molasses Swamp until a red card is drawn. With all these enticing, sugarcoated images (and King Kandy plainly visible at path's end), children can't help but be delighted by Candy Land. It's delicious! Instructions are in both Spanish and English. Candy Land is for two to four players) --Julie UbbenSee all Product description