Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 369 reviews
on April 7, 2014
I Ordered this watch over a month ago, it took over 30 days for me to receive the watches, the company ships from Hong Kong. I have made several calls regarding the delivery of my package I got 2 emails about 3 weeks apart claiming it was some type of holiday for the country, lol, very long lasting holiday. Well, I finally received my package, I opened it to verify that it was two watches just as I ordered, I did not bother to wear neither of the two right away, maybe 3 days later I tried to wear the black one and that's when I discovered it was defective/damaged, the clamp was on backwards, meaning you would have to wear the watch face down/backwards. I contacted Amazon and made them aware of my issue and a rep. emailed the seller and copied me on it. the seller responded to me asking me to take pictures of the product and send them, I responded telling them I did not have a pc with a camera nor a scanner, the seller responded to me telling me they will send me a partial refund, I did not agree to that when I made a full payment, this to me is very bad business ethics and I hope customers take time to read this review before they make any purchases :-(!!!!!!
on May 22, 2014
I ordered a watch because it was cheap. Yes it is extremely cheap. I received my watch and it snapped in half. I contacted the seller and they sent a new one and said it would take 30-40 days I did know it was coming from china but still thought that was a bit ridiculous. So then I finally received my replacement watch and I was trying to take the tab off and the knob on the watch came completely off n had to be forced back into the watch it still keeps popping out. Cheaply made. Not even worth the $4 and the extremely long wait and hassle.
on July 1, 2014
I've had this since January and have received dozens of compliments, mainly from girls xD
I bought one in light blue as well as one in pink.
I love how it looks, but it has some problems.
1. There's three little fake clock type things on the face with no use, and of the three buttons on the side only one has a use, expected of a cheaper watch.
2. After four months of use(longer than expected) the hour hands on both watches do not match with the minute hand. (If it's 6 o'clock the minute hand will be on the 12 and the hour hand will be between the 5 and the 6 making it difficult to read.) And after months of use the pink one I purchased now has difficulty keeping time.

Want a neat, cheap watch that'll give you a few months of use, go with this. If you wish for it to last a long time and remain effective spend a little more. I honestly still wear it for compliments.

Worth the few bucks I spent on it :)
Light Blue gets more compliments than the pink btw.
on December 16, 2014
I love the color and durability of this watch. It was a gift for my sister she did say to me a day or so the battery had stop and she has only had it for a week. I hope the other eight watches battery will last looker than one week because they are gift also. This is. my first time ordering from Amazon.
on October 24, 2015
This watch broke the first time I tried it on. I asked the seller for a refund and they gave me the run-around, basically asking what I did to break it. I bought it in 3 colors and all 3 watches broke. The glass face fell off of one, the strap broke on one and a clasp broke on one. I didn't pay much for these but I expected them to at least be able to be used under normal circumstances. Two thumbs down.
on September 15, 2016
beautiful watch in the eyes of the beholder is very luxurious, although it may not be ...

recommended 100%
on May 23, 2014
I was very pleased and excited when this arrived today! It came weeks faster than the anticipated ship date. I was weary on how the "gel silicone" band would look as I've never had one and thought it might look cheesy or cheap but it does not. I actually really like it. It is comfy and fits perfect no need to remove links. The quality of the face is better than I thought. it looks more expensive than I thought too. The gold tones are pretty against the mint teal. Glad I ordered the black and white one just like it :) Close replica of the MK silicone watches. Great experience with the seller also came in such a timely manner. I like these better than the metal geneva watches i bought.
on May 30, 2015
I've bought a few of these watches & for the price why wouldn't I get one in every color!! They are super cute! I give it 4 stars though because this black watch I purchased has a couple parts of the wrist band which seemed to not have the shape of the curves, instead they appear to have melted together slightly. A very minor thing which pretty much only I can tell, so it's not a big deal.

I've gotten lots of compliments on this watch which I think is funny cause
I never get compliments on my much more expensive watch!!
on November 19, 2015
I will give this product three stars just for the fact that the hand time does not work. I would say that this watch is more to like wear for fashion. They are super cute. I bought a white and a turquoise one and I LOVE them. They are awesome to match with clothes, just remember do not buy this watch if you want it for actual time telling. You cant beat the price. Its very cheap in price so I'm not dissapointed
on March 2, 2016
Great buy; and very convenient because it is a good travel watch. I don't have to place it in a special case taking up room in my suitcase; I can include the watch in my under garment bag and place the bag in the suitcase. When I got ready to wear it, I removed it from the garment bag, set the time, and went on my way. I am very glad that I purchased this watch.