|Fits as expected||
- 100% Rayon
- For Yoga, Thai massage, Maternity, Casual, Comfortable in Summmer, Beach, Street Dance, One size fit for most
- For Yoga, Thai massage, Maternity, Casual, Comfortable in Summmer, Beach, Street Dance,for day-to-day relaxation, you can wear it around the house and travel.
- Casual, Unisex, One Size, Please check the measurement carefully.
- One size for US 2-14 / 1X plus size : Elastic waist fits up to 24-38 inch (Max stretching 42-44 inch). Length 38 inches (Model tall 5'8"), Hip Up to 45 inches, Inseam 12 inches, Elastic leg's end.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CandyHusky's Harem pants is a beautiful pants that made from lightweight rayon fabric. It's so comfortable in summer time, relaxation and easy to move. You can wear it around the house and outdoor with their flexible waist and voluminousity, they could be the most comfortable pants ever made. These women pants have an elasticated waistband and elasticated openings at the ankles. The pants are baggy enough so that normal walking and movement are not restricted, and they are actually really comfortable. The elasticated waistband makes them suitable for a wide range. This pants can mix and match for your hippie or bohemian style clothes, aladdin costumes, halloween costumes, etc.
Fabric & Care
❤ Hand wash or delicate cycle on your machine is preferred. use of cold water is recommended.
❤ perfect for many occasions: yoga, beachwear, street casual, travelling, even on the bed.
❤ Great choice for maternity.
❤ You’ll be surprised that the pants can mix and match with so many things in your closet.
❤ The jump legs that's pretty much making you to show off a cute pair of sandals or sexy wedge heels.
❤ Lightweight rayon are good for warm weather.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00D7NIRNE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the fit, I have a 38 waist and they fit me fine at the waist just below the hip. The elastic leg is where I wonder how people taller than 5'7 will fare. I'm 5'6 and they fall about three inches above the top of my foot. Another reviewer was stating that his son was 6'2 and that they fit him perfect. I find that highly suspect considering how these fit me at 5'6.
The feel and roominess is really nice though. I wouldn't go jogging in them but, they are great for lounging around the house or perhaps taking the magic carpet out for a spin. Okay, maybe not the last one but, they are pretty comfortable. I give them four stars for comfort and because I like how they came packaged in little pouch.
I like the soft rayon. They will arrive wrinkly from packaging, but no worries, they wash or steam out nicely.
They are opaque enough to wear out in sunlight, but pretty lightweight, so good for warm weather.