- File Size: 2354 KB
- Print Length: 51 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Grace Bell (June 13, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071KCTTMN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #37,172 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Canning for Beginners: Delicious Recipes for Canning Vegetables, Fruits, Meats, and Fish at Home Kindle Edition
|Length: 51 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I remember canning with my mom every summer as a child but now that I'm an adult, I couldn't remember just how to do it. So this book was very helpful. You can bet I will be canning carrots, tomatoes, summer squash and a host of other summer/fall veggies this year...thanks to this cookbook!!! Not only canning veggies but making pickles too! How nice it will be to not have to go to the store and buy canned veggies and then have to lug them into the house by myself. I cannot wait to look in my cupboard and see my owned canned goods! This book was written very well and is (to me) quite easy to understand and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn to can fruits/veggies!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Canning & Preserving
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Canning & Preserving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South