Cannitrol Capsules One 90 Count Bottle
Enhance your purchase
- A safe non-addictive and effective formulation to restore serotonin production.
- Contains Ciwujia, which eases physical and/or psychological dependence on psychoactive substances.
- Helps with mood swings, allows you to focus, and controls the munchies.
- Eases stopping or quitting Marijuana use, relief from "burnout" symptoms.
- Effective as a control agent or as part of a total stoppage program.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 4.2 inches; 3 Ounces
- Item model number : cann90
- Date First Available : March 22, 2012
- Manufacturer : Cannitrol LLC
- ASIN : B007NLF5CW
Best Sellers Rank:
#199,062 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #9,725 in Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Ciwujia, 5-HTP, Passion Flower, Valerian Root (non-drowsy as formulated) and St. John's Wort
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Weird dizzy feeling all day long.
2. Weird Switches between hold and cold constantly.
3. A feeling of nausea and annoyance in the upper stomach region.
4. your Neuro Transmitters are going wild.
5. You feel anxious yet slightly sick and medicated throughout the day. Not pleasant tbh, cant funtion too well.
7.THE MOST IMPORTANT:
I COULD NOT EAT UNTIL AROUND 8PM FOR FIRST WEEK. HAD TO FORCE FEED. YUP. ITS AWFUL.
1. Less of that screaming voice i wanna smoke i wanna smoke
2. Less appetite (also bad at same time)
3. Maybe a little dopamine release here and there?
4. Its working, but taking a toll.
All in all, im about two weeks in, not feeling the best, still optimistic, my usage has gone down from 6 to 7 dabs a day into 2 to 3. Which is helping alot but not eliminating my need. And believe me ill take a dab at 8pm then at 1am but by 8pm i feel like its been 3000 years. Covid sucks too cause i work from home. I shall update for you fine folks in another two weeks and i hope this kinda helps!
If you know pot is holding you back and demotivating you then do whatever it takes to quit! Cannitrol should be in your arsenal. Good luck!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.