Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Cannot update patch from windows LIVE account.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 23, 2012, 9:36:32 AM PDT
fadhli atari says:
Ok, I successfully installed this game on my PC. When I want to log in to my LIVE account after the game start, it says there is an update for this game, and I cannot log in to LIVE account unless I installed it. So, I updated it, and required restart the game.

However, I think the update is not working, as every time I launch the game, the same notifications keep pop out, and block my access to live account.

Have any ideas how to fix this?

Posted on Jun 24, 2012, 7:33:39 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012, 7:34:20 AM PDT
I bought this game this morning and when it alerted me to the install of the patch I simply installed it, but the signing into my windows live account took a few mins. If this is what you're experiencing then I suggest give it about 10 mins to sign into your account. Also when you're finished installing the patch perhaps try to restart your computer. I guess I may be one of the lucky few to not experience any issues. On a side note, what's with so many people cheesing with Sagat?

Posted on Jun 24, 2012, 5:42:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012, 5:48:55 PM PDT
fadhli atari says:
Thanks buddy, I already try that but did not work. :(

However, I manage to find another solution, by installing the patch manually. Here is the link for it. Read the thread.
(http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/go/thread/view/7411/29023013/Where_can_I_find_SSFIV:_AE_PC_updates?post_id=517935947#517935947)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 23, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer