Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon E..." and save 47% off the $959.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 2pc SanDisk 32GB Memory Cards + Accessory Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Camera Bundle Kit comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories with a 1-year warranty and includes:
- The EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600), and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, it offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. The Rebel T6 can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
- Canon 18-55mm II Lens - a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- 2 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC Memory Cards + Canon Camera Case + Flash Light + 3pc Filter Kit + Extra Battery Pack + AC/DC Car & Home Charger + High Speed USB Card Reader + 50" Camera Tripod
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens - it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view, Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens - brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|External Memory Included||No|
|Maximum Focal Length||300 mm|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 MP|
|Package Height||8.39 x 12.72 x 16.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.55 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 2pc SanDisk 32GB Memory Cards + Accessory Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PAGING ZONE||K&M Camera Since 1976||Photo Savings||PAGING ZONE||Focus Camera||RitzCamera|
|Maximum Focal Length||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||55 millimeters||300 millimeters||300 millimeters|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels|
This Camera Digital SLR Camera Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens
- Commander 3 Pieces Filter Kit
- 50" Camera Tripod
- 2 Pieces SanDisk 32 GB High Speed SDHC Class 10 Memory Cards
- Canon Camera Case
- Ultra-Bright Flash Light
- 4 Pieces Macro Close Up Kit
- Commander Lens Hood
- Extra Battery Pack
- AC/DC Car & Home Charger
- Original Canon Battery Pack and Battery Charger
- Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- Canon Wide Neck Strap
- Commander Wired Shutter Release Remote
- Commander Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader
Top customer reviews
The reason I picked this bundle is b/c the price seemed good ($549) and it comes with a lot of accessories. After receiving the camera, I took everything out, and gave it a once-over to make sure all was good, and accounted for. The reason I give this bundle a 3-star rating is not b/c the camera is bad or cheap. I give it a 3-star rating b/c much of the bundled accessories are either not necessary for what I am doing, or the quality is not really that great.
The best parts of the bundle are: 1) camera body (obviously), 2) standard lens, 3) zoom lens (this is great for bird pics), 4) extra battery, 5) battery charger, 6) two 32GB memory cards, 7) macro lenses, and 8) the shutter remote.
The less than great parts of the bundle are: 1) the extra battery charger (I have to fiddle with it to get it in the right position so it will charge, if not it will show a green light, indicating it’s charged when it’s not), 2) the tripod (seems VERY flimsy, and almost fell over a few times when I had the camera mounted), 3) the two lens attachments (these did very little to extend the range of the lens or to magnify it for macro shots), 4) the external flash attachment (this is thin plastic and the attached guide sheet is peeling off), 5) lens filter attachments (don’t seem to make much of a positive difference in the pics I’ve taken).
All of that said, I really love this camera. I decided to spend a little extra money and get a good tripod and I upgraded the memory cards to two faster 64GB cards. If you are just getting into photography and want a great starter DSLR, I can recommend this camera. I have attached two pictures, both taken side-by-side, where I took a picture of a bird flying to the feeder. Both cameras were on tripods with the setting on action, and zoomed in to the maximum. You can immediately tell how much more clear the Canon picture is compared to the Panasonic.