4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens + 2pc SanDisk 32GB Memory Cards + Accessory Kit
- Low Return Rate: 21% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "canon rebel t6"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Camera Bundle Kit comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories with a 1-year warranty and includes:
- The EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 4+ image processor. With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600), and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, it offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. The Rebel T6 can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
- Canon 18-55mm II Lens - a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format
- 2 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC Memory Cards + Canon Camera Case + Flash Light + 3pc Filter Kit + Extra Battery Pack + AC/DC Car & Home Charger + High Speed USB Card Reader + 50" Camera Tripod
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens - it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view, Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens - brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Camera Digital SLR Camera Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens
- Commander 3 Pieces Filter Kit
- 50" Camera Tripod
- 2 Pieces SanDisk 32 GB High Speed SDHC Class 10 Memory Cards
- Canon Camera Case
- Ultra-Bright Flash Light
- 4 Pieces Macro Close Up Kit
- Lens Hood
- Extra Battery Pack
- AC/DC Car & Home Charger
- Original Canon Battery Pack and Battery Charger
- Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- Canon Wide Neck Strap
- Wired Shutter Release Remote
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The EOS Rebel series is a great camera line to get started, especially if you're not sure yet if you want to do photography as a professional or if you're an amateur and want to do better than "average." The APS-C (or "crop-sensor") cameras are not "full-frame," professional 35mm cameras. They have most of the features of full-frame cameras, but they are usually physically smaller, have a smaller image sensor, and generally don't have quite the image quality of the larger cameras. That doesn't mean that they're bad. In fact, they are great cameras! It just means that there is a loss of quality that, all other things being equal, can be noticed in a number of instances. However, many professional photographers use crop-sensor cameras, either as their primary camera or as a backup. Canon's EOS Rebel line of crop-sensor cameras (like the T-7i, T6, T-5i, T-6i, etc.) are designed for EF-S mount lenses, which from Canon (and a few other manufacturers) is high-quality consumer grade glass, but they also accept most Canon EF mount lenses and even some EF extensions (mostly aftermarket), so professional-quality glass can be used.
If you're looking to use this for video, I recommend looking for a T-6i or T-7i kit, since this unit can only use the built-in microphone. I didn't realize this and would have spent the money for the T-6i had I known.
The included EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens is a reliable lens with good optics for portraiture, family photos, and most other "everyday use" situations. If you want to do telephoto shots, I recommend the EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM lens (which is a huge improvement over the 55-250mm IS II), since there's no focal length overlap. The EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II STM (or the newer USM) is an excellent-quality lens with a wider aperture that's also available for the EOS Rebel line, but it completely overlaps the kit lens. The 18-135mm has roughly half the maximum focal distance of the 55-250mm and is roughly twice the cost, but its overall quality is much better than either the 18-55 or the 55-250. They're all 58mm diameter glass, so the add-ons for the kit lens (like the filters and hood) are all interchangeable. I have a 55-250 and have used it with this camera kit and the quality is good enough for most amateur photographers.
As for the rest of the equipment in this bundle, the best of what you're getting are the SD cards (which are reasonably good Class 10 cards suitable for photography and light video work) , the spare batteries, and the optical filters. The card reader is superfluous with most modern PCs but might come in handy on older or low-end computers (some Macs also don't have SD-card readers). The macro and telephoto lenses, while potentially useful in limited circumstances aren't high-quality items; you'll struggle to use them much of the time even with the kit lens, and they're totally impractical for lenses beyond 110mm focal length. The included flash is ultra-simplistic, but useful if you don't already have one. The tripod is cheap plastic and will probably break fairly quickly, but again it's useful if you don't already have (or if you need to save some weight and can't put the money into carbon fiber). The lens hood may come in handy if you've got a lot of glare in one of your shots; I rarely need it but it's been nice to have when I do.
Overall, this an inexpensive way to start and it's a reasonably good value considering everything it comes with, but it's not great and much of it will leave a motivated amateur feeling wanting. Many components will end up being replaced and there will be many additions to it over time. Good for a just-starting-out middle/high school student or an amateur with limited time to practice the hobby.
I would recommend this camera to anyone who would be using it for family photos and trips, but not anyone looking for videography use. There is no mic input for Pete's sake! If you do buy this bundle, make sure you buy your own tripod, because this one is a piece of junk! Probably gonna end up in the trash by tomorrow.