Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera Bundle with + 2 PC 16 GB Memory Card + Camera Case
|Model Name||Canon EOS 80D|
|Type of product||DSLR|
|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF-S|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi, NFC|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Camera Bundle comes complete with Manufacturer Supplied Accessories and Includes :
- Canon EOS Rebel 80D DSLR Camera with DIGIC 6 Image Processor, 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen, 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens with 29-88mm (35mm Equivalent), One Aspherical Element, Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8", 58mm Filter Diameter + Tamron Zoom Telephoto AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens
- Also includes - 2 PC 16 GB Class 10 Pro-speed SDHC Memory Cards , exceeding high-definition video recording performance requirement and include security feature for protection of copyrighted data
- Commander 0.43x Wideangle Lens + Commander 2.2x Telephoto Lens + Flash + Commander USB Card Reader + Grip Strap + 2pc UV Filters + Camera Case + Starter Cleaning Kit + Flexible Spider Tripod + USB Cable + All Canon Original Accessories
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This Camera Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel 80D DSLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Tamron Zoom Telephoto AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens
- Commander .43x Wideangle Lens
- Commander 2.2x Telephoto Lens
- 2 PC 16 GB Memory Cards
- Grip Strap
- Commander USB Card Reader
- USB Cable
- 2 PC UV Filters
- Flexible Spider Tripod
- Camera Case
- Starter Cleaning Kit
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "telephoto" and "wide angle" lens things are pretty much pointless for anything.
Have not used the mini tripod yet
Camera works amazing. Canon lens works as it should.
The Tamron 70-300 on my camera needed to be adjusted to focus correctly, but now works great.
Have no use for the flash, so I have not even opened it.
The bag is great. It is currently holding the camera body with a battery pack, canon 50mm F1.4, canon 24mm F2.8 Pancake lens, mini tripod, lens cleaning pack, and both lenses that come with this kit.
Only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because of all the extra stuff I didn't want. If i could have spent $100 less and not gotten the useless (to me) things, would have been better.
well the 80D is amazing as i knew it would be. the lenses (real lenses) so far are great. all the other stuff in this bundle are crap honestly. spider tripod cant hold the weight of the camera so thats useless the wrong size uv filters were send (52 mm when the lens is 55mm). the lense ad ons "macro" and "telephoto are horrible. hand strap is ok. flash is cheap prob wont use. im very happy with the camera. very. but the bundle...font waste your money. shipped great but id expect that having prime.
- The bag is way too small for a camera this size unless you only plan on bringing the body and one lens with you, and for whatever reason it smelled really strong like rained on pavement for the first few days. Not sure if that's just the materials or where it was stored.
- The flash is so cheap the switches are labeled with a big sticker that doesn't even stick all the way (think cereal box toy quality)
- The polarized lenses are useless because they reflect light (despite what it claims on the box) and ruin your photos.
- The cleaning kit comes with a cheap tiny spray bottle of dollar store window cleaner, 5 generic Q-tips, a decent cleaning cloth (cant really mess that one up), and a pocket sized tripod that is hilariously small and cant support the weight of the camera without bending over even with the smaller lens attached...so it's useless.
- Can't comment on the HDMI cable because mine shipped without it.
- The memory cards seem fine but you can buy both of those for a whopping $13.51 with Prime shipping.
- The hand grip's strap doesn't thread securely to the side of the camera and the plastic piece it weaves through feels like it could break at any time so you'd be an idiot to trust this to hold your $1000 investment securely, and I know this might sound like I'm overly sensitive to smells after my comment about the bag but I'm not kidding when I say the material for whatever reason smells like an open can of Copenhagen.
- The larger tripod in the bundle, shown red and black, arrived a different color (white and black) and also cannot support the weight of the camera no matter how hard you tighten down the plastic wing nut. The camera just flops forward, even with my smaller lighter Nikon D3400. So its also useless.
- For someone like me the two small included lenses seemed to be fairly well constructed and were fun to mess around with.
- The body and both lenses alone when I priced them out separately cost more than the whole bundle so essentially all the sh***y accessories are free.
- For an extra $11.50 it showed up at my door the next day because it had Prime shipping available.
- Lastly the memory card reader miiight work fine so i'll put it under pros...my computer has SD card reader slot though so I personally haven't/won't use it.
So there you go. Still gave it 4 stars because again the camera and lenses are great, zero complaints there, and the accessories were basically free. But just know you're going to throw away or replace most if not all of the non-canon branded items, even as a beginner.
Canon finally stepping up!