Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens" and save 39% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 24-105mm 1:3.5-5.6
- New 7-group zoom optics allows for a conveniently compact design and outstanding optical performance
- Two aspheric lenses plus a UD lens combine to provide high-quality results for both still images and movies
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Inner focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high-speed autofocus
|Lens Compatibility Information: Canon EF-S lenses are only compatible with APS-C sensor DSLR cameras. Canon EF lenses are compatible with Canon full-frame and APS-C DSLR cameras.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Abe's Electronics Center||Amazon.com||Al's Variety||Amazon.com||Camera Wholesalers Inc|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||—||—||Canon EF, Canon EF-S||Canon EF||Canon EF|
|Focus Type||auto-focus||manual_only||auto-focus||manual-and-auto||Ring-type ultrasonic||Ring-type ultrasonic|
|Item Dimensions||3.28 x 4.09 x 1.61 in||2 x 6 x 2 in||3.3 x 4.6 x 3.3 in||4.6 x 3.3 x 3.3 in||3.27 x 3.66 x 3.27 in||4.41 x 4.61 x 6.42 in|
|Item Weight||1.16 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.75 lbs||1.75 lbs||1.32 lbs||1.19 lbs|
|Lens Type||zoom||zoom||zoom||fixed-zoom||Zoom lens||zoom|
|Maximum Focal Length||105 millimeters||105 millimeters||105||105 millimeters||70 millimeters||135 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||24||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||28 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||77 millimeters||77 millimeters||—||77 millimeters||77 millimeters||72 millimeters|
Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction New 7-group zoom optics allows for a conveniently compact design and outstanding optical performance Two aspheric lenses plus a UD lens combine to provide high-quality results for both still images and movies Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds Inner focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high-speed autofocus
From the Manufacturer
EF 24–105mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM
The EF 24–105mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM lens is the first Canon EF standard zoom lens for full-frame sensor cameras to include a lead screw-type stepping motor (STM) for smooth and quiet AF and tracking while shooting movies or still images. It offers top-notch image quality thanks to two aspheric lenses and a UD lens for sharpness and clarity; optimized lens placement and advanced coatings that reduce ghosting and flare while delivering remarkable color balance; and a 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm that creates gorgeous, soft backgrounds. The lens is compact, has an advanced image stabilization system for up to four stops of compensation, and offers full time manual focus. With full-frame compatibility, outstanding STM AF performance, and covering a popular zoom range, the EF 24–105mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM is an excellent choice.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24–105mm 1:3.5–5.6
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° – 23° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.31 ft. / 0.4m
- Filter Size: 77mm diameter
- Max Diameter x Length, Weight: Approx. 3.3 x 4.1 in. / 83.4 x 104 mm, Approx. 18.52 oz. / 525 g
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up sticking with the 24-70 f/2.8 II L lens, which is way more expensive and way heavier, however my photography demanded it.