Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24-70mm focal length, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 82mm filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus Adjustment- Inner-focusing with USM. Diagonal Angle of View- 84° - 34°. Weight-1.7 pound
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
Buy this product Renewed and save $153.00.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Meeting the ever-increasing demands on image quality that digital photography brings, the redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is the latest update to the acclaimed L-Series of EF optics, re-establishing a new standard for superb optics, high-end durable construction and performance in professional zoom lenses. A standard focal length zoom lens, it features a large aperture throughout its focal length. Featuring the latest advances in optical lens design, it utilizes 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements that help minimize chromatic aberration in the periphery at wide-angle as well as reduced color blurring around the edges of the subject. In addition, 2 types of aspherical lenses are combined to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area as well as through the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings also help ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting. The lens is also equipped with a circular 9-blade diaphragm for beautiful, soft backgrounds. A ring-type USM and high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms enable silent and fast autofocusing. Built for the rigors of professional use as well as to meet the increased number of shots available with digital photography, it's constructed with improved dust sealing and water resistance while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces help reduce soiling, smears and fingerprints. A zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder.
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- Lens Cap E-82U
- Lens Case LP1219
- One Year Warranty Card
- Lens Hood EW-88C
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Instruction Book
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 24-70mm, 1:2.8.
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups.
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 34°.
- Focus Adjustment: Inner- focusing with USM.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Zoom System: Rotating Type.
- Filter Size: 82mm.
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5 x 4.4 in., 28.4 oz. / 88.5 x 113mm, 805g.