Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,354 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,533 reviews
on May 12, 2015
I got my camera bag loaded up with all my stuff and I still have so much room! I'm so glad I went with this bag. The first one I looked at was smaller and cost more. I ended up only paying $35 for this bag and it was worth every penny. The dividers are removable and the whole inside of the body of the bag is the soft side of Velcro so you can arrange the compartments the way you want. And the net pocket on the inside of the lid zips up. I just love that it zips up! A lot of bags I looked at had a net pocket on the lid but they didn't zip. They just had a piece of tight elastic.
I am absolutely in love with this bag! I rearranged the dividers as soon as I got the bag out of the box. In this bag I currently have my Canon T5 camera body, a 18-55mm lends, my T5 battery charger, two T5 batteries, my Canon A2300 PowerShot Point-and-Shoot camera in a case, the PowerShot's battery charger, and one PowerShot battery in the body and in the top net pocket I have my 12 slot SD card holder, the T5 manual, and two lens cloths. I still haven't put anything in the side or front pockets. And I still have one compartment left in the body of the bag. If I put the PowerShot, all three batteries, and the two chargers in the side and front pockets I can fit 3 more lens, or 2 lens more and a flash, in the body of the bag. The side pockets are bigger than I thought. They could fit a battery charger and a battery or two easily. This bag is bigger than I thought it was going to be and I love it!
It is really well made too. All the grey parts are that water resistant fabric, the Velcro is super strong, and the outside is made with the fabric most electronic bags are made from. The shoulder strap on the bag (which I forgot to get a photo of) is really nice. The shoulder pad is a little stiff at first but if you bend it around for a few minutes it loosens up. I love this bag. This bag fits so much stuff! And it's only $35! There are also straps on the bottom front of the bag for small tripods.
I just love how much this bag can hold! In the body of the bag you can fit one camera body and four lens, or two camera bodies and two lens, or a body, or one camera body, 3 lens and a flash. I'm sure you could play around with the dividers and get all different types of combos. The side, front, and lid pockets are big enough to fit all of your batteries, chargers, SD cards, and other little things. This bag is amazing!
I included a lot of photos of the bag. For anyone wondering what the white thing is on the body of my camera, it's the slip the camera came it when you take it out of the box. I put my camera in it when it's in the camera bag or when it's just sitting on my desk to protect my screen. And the DS case has my point-and-shoot camera in it, a Canon A2300 PowerShot. It fit really well in my old DS case so I figured I'd use it instead of buying a new case. I keep my PowerShot in the case while it's in the bag for a snugger fit and for an extra layer of protection.
The bag was bigger than I expected so I included a photo with a water bottle next to the bag to show how big it is. I was very happy when I learned it was bigger. I absolutely love it. The price for this bag is amazing! Most bags from Canon are crazy expensive. There was a bag at Wal-mart that was in between 1/3 and 1/2 the size of this bag and they wanted $50. Sometimes you really just cant beat amazon's prices.
I would recommend this bag to anyone with a camera that is more than a point-and-shoot. I am in love with this bag! It is great for anyone, whether you are just starting out or you have a ton of equipment. This bag is huge and spacious. It is big but you can rearrange the dividers to fit your needs and change them as you collection grows. I love this bag all the more for that reason. You can use it if you have just started and once you build up your equipment you won't need to buy another bag. If you are considering this bag I say get it. It is totally worth the price and if you don't like it you can always return it. This bag is seriously amazing!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 27, 2016
I asked for this bag for additional storage for my equipment since my large canon camera bag (the 100DG) is overflowing. The bag seems to be good quality but is much smaller than I expected. Looking at the layout of the bag online I thought it would be similar in size to the Canon 100DG bag and wanted this one since it looked just different enough that I would not mix up the two (the 100DG has a silver stripe along the bottom this one is solid black) ... This one is about 1/2 the size. If you have lots of camera equipment or larger lenses -this is not the bag for you. Go with the 100DG, that additional space is worth the higher price. Larger lenses and cameras are a snug fit in the lens pockets and will not fit side by side in this. I tried my 80- 300mm and the canon 17-55. The 300 was a tad too tall and the the canon 17-55 was too thick to fit properly and have room to put another lens beside it. The 300 was too thick with the lens hood stored backwards on it. They would not fit side by side in this bag, but would fit staggered taking up 1/2 of the bags main space. My canon flash (580EX) is too tall straight up even without its additional protective case. It fits fine in its protective case in the 100DG. Personally I would worry about my equipment getting damaged due to not fitting properly. Smaller lens and the camera with a small lens on it fit fine.
I am still debating if I keep this bag or if I return/resell it and get something bigger. I may use it just for the storing the smaller prime lenses and misc small items to free up space in the larger bag for larger lenses.
I added a couple of photos. The larger bag is my old 100DG. The smaller is the the 2400. Hopefully seeing the size difference helps someone make the right choice for their needs.
review image review image
on July 12, 2011
This bag is all everybody says it is. I just wanted to clear the air on the REAL size of the INSIDE of this bag as I have read all sorts of various sizes while attempting to research it. Front to back is 6". Side to side is 9". From bottom to top of the bag is 6 1/2". Does this mean you can't get a longer lens inside than 6 1/2", no. I have a Canon 70-200mm IS f4 L lens that is 8 1/4 inches long and it will fit, although just barely. You can get a 8 1/4" lens in the bag because the top of the bag that folds over the body of the bag is recessed and the straps that secure the top of the bag to the body of the bag are slightly adjustable, all of this flexibility allows a maximum of around 8 1/4" from top to bottom of the bag, I doubt anything longer would fit. The inside of this bag will hold my Canon T3i body with grip but with no lens attached, my 24-70mm f2.8 L lens with hood reversed, my 70-200 f4 IS L lens with hood reversed, a JVC HD Everio camcorder. That for all practical purposes fills the bag up. The side pockets are good sized and the mesh pocket on the underside of the top flap will hold a lot of small items like batteries, battery charger, SD cards, remote shutter releases and such. With all the stuff I have just described put into the bag it still is very comfortable to carry over your shoulder, as the carry strap is wide and soft, but I would not want to carry it constantly for hours on end. This bag seems to be very well made and has good design features as the inside is completely adjustable for any configuration you may need. Gets my high recommendation for a great size and quality of workmanship. If your camera with lens attached isn't longer than 8" total length it should fit in this bag, any longer most likely not.
55 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2017
Not as large or small as I thought. It was hard to tell from reviews about its size, with some people griping about it being too big, others about being too small. It depends on the usage you have in mind, as to the size you need.

I replaced a Crumpler Three Million Dollar Home as I've outgrown it over time. I wanted a bag to carry my Gripped 650D and a few extra items so I don't have to take the entire Canon backpack on a hiking trail, or short walk to an overlook at a nat'l park. or, a camera bag with only a camera, with bulging pockets full of filter sets, etc.

Contents: The gripped Canon has an 18-135mm which isn't that small of a lens. (My favorite walkabout lens) A Cokin filter set with 67mm and 77mm rings. Another filter set for 67mm & 77mm with screw-on CPL's etc. A Speedlite. A Speedlite extension/remote cable. A remote/timer/time lapse interval controller. Stack of macro tubes and Tamron 1.8x lens extender. Tamron 10-24mm wide angle lens. (Bigger than a pop can) A Canon "elbow" 90 degree adapter for doing low camera work. A canon magnifier. (Both items are viewfinder attachments) A 6" lite disk for scene lighting. (Gold on one side, silver the other) Extra batteries, and charger. Batteries are rechargeable AA's for the grip, and a couple Canon LP-E8 flatties for the camera itself. And, of course, 3M microfiber cleaning cloths, lens cleaner pen, Canon USB data cable, etc. That's a lot of stuff for a bag that's about 9x9x14 inches overall.

My 100-400L was just to big for this bag, (monster) but it has its own anyway. To get a bag large enough for it too, and it would need wheels. This bag is great for a trail walk so you have most everything you need on your shoulder. Easy carry for me as it isn't too big with a shoulder strap as you can swing it somewhat behind.

I like the light grey interior, you won't lose anything in there like a typical black inside bag.
review image review image review image
Can't say enough about this gadget bag I Absolutely love my this bag, it's everything I needed and most importantly needed in a camra bag.
It's a nice stylish way to keep and protect my camra gear when I'm traveling to places.

This camra bag is not only well made but also very stylish.

It has lots of room to store your camra pulse your lens and other pockets to store your SD cards, extra battery's and any other accessories that you may need to carry with you for your photographer experience, and the great part is it has detachable with Velcro compartments u can adjust to any size in the bag, has a adjustable strap, and large extra side pockets.
The bottom of the camra bag has none slip grids so it doesn't slide of any thing u set it down on.

Over all I would highly recommend his camra bag to anyone.
I'm very pleased with mine glad I made the purchase.!! Absolutely worth the money.
on March 12, 2017
I forgot when I ordered this bag but the bag is great. I needed something bigger than the lowepro bag I bought before it. I had to buy it at least 4 years ago but I still have it even though it doesn't get much use these days. It's still in great shape, these days just I like to carry the least amount of equipment as possible. I can fit my Rebel T2i, 85mm 1.8, 35mm F2, 50mm 1.4, and 430EXII in the bag.
review image review image review image
Not as good the 200DG, Got it as a bundle with my t3i, so when I sold my rebel XT, I threw in this bag to sweeten the deal.

Seriously, for the money, get the 200DG instead. A much better bag overall; more space, more sturdy (I've had mine for 10 years), better layout for your non-camera/lens gear (filters, batteries, cables, cleaning tools). This is a little more compact than the 200DG, but this is about all it has over it.

If it is what you've got (comes bundled with a lot of deals), then you can make it work. It's a good bag, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying if you are in the market for a bag, there are better bags out there, and the 200DG is what I would recommend for someone looking for a tote style bag.
on March 28, 2016
Great bag for on the go. It's small enough but big enough to carry all your important lens/cameras/flashes.

I was able to fit my Canon t3i, 2 zoom lens, and 2 prime lense, flash, battery grip, few batteries, memory cards, charger cables, with a lot more room to spare.

It has a lot of pockets to keep things organized and tidy. The bag feels very nicely made and doesn't feel cheap. It has a lot of paddings and I can trust if I drop it, it wouldn't damage my equipments. Definitely recommend this
on June 3, 2017
This was a very spacious bag and can fit two lenses, the camera body and can store extra accessories in its fishnet zipper pocket located inside of the camera bag flap or you can utilize the two side pockets. . Although this bag is for a Canon EOS, I use it for my Canon 60D since it's pretty much the same size as an EOS. I personally store my camera body, lenses, spare sd cards, wall charger and cables and it still has room to pack more goodies.
on December 17, 2015
This is a very well constructed, adequately padded and sturdy bag. It is perfect size for my needs. My equipment is a Canon T6s Rebel camera with attached 18-135mm lens and its accessories. There is ample space for this and a lot more. The camera fits comfortably and snug (but not tight) without removing the lens in the area provided (face down). There is extra space for probably 1-2 more lenses and other accessories. There are two extra pouches on the sides for filters / cables and a large flat compartment in the front (to keep the camera manual). The only negative comment if you want to give is that there is no zipper and therefore not environmentally protected. Use the two plastic buckles on the front. There are no metal parts in this bag. Overall the materials appear to be durable. See the attached pictures for relative size comparison. The Canon logo is made of silver painted black plastic (in case that matters to you). This is a stylish, not too large bag with adequate space for all my camera and its accessories. I will be keeping this.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.