Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 12, 2017
I forgot when I ordered this bag but the bag is great. I needed something bigger than the lowepro bag I bought before it. I had to buy it at least 4 years ago but I still have it even though it doesn't get much use these days. It's still in great shape, these days just I like to carry the least amount of equipment as possible. I can fit my Rebel T2i, 85mm 1.8, 35mm F2, 50mm 1.4, and 430EXII in the bag.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 7, 2017
A bit of a snug fit for my T7i, 18-135mm EF-S lens, and 70-300mm EF lens. I ended up storing the zoom vertically, mounting the 18-135mm on the body, and storing it lens face down in the bag. The height is sufficient for the zoom lens and the assembled body and lens. Storing them individually would be quite cramped in the provided bag width. The bottom is re-enforced with hard rubber feet, so a drop wouldn't necessarily cause damage.

This has plastic clasps for the top and shoulder strap, leaving the zipper pulls as the only metal. The more expensive Canon bags have all metal. However, the plastic may make entry to airports and sporting events easier.
Not as good the 200DG, Got it as a bundle with my t3i, so when I sold my rebel XT, I threw in this bag to sweeten the deal.

Seriously, for the money, get the 200DG instead. A much better bag overall; more space, more sturdy (I've had mine for 10 years), better layout for your non-camera/lens gear (filters, batteries, cables, cleaning tools). This is a little more compact than the 200DG, but this is about all it has over it.

If it is what you've got (comes bundled with a lot of deals), then you can make it work. It's a good bag, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying if you are in the market for a bag, there are better bags out there, and the 200DG is what I would recommend for someone looking for a tote style bag.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 28, 2016
Great bag for on the go. It's small enough but big enough to carry all your important lens/cameras/flashes.

I was able to fit my Canon t3i, 2 zoom lens, and 2 prime lense, flash, battery grip, few batteries, memory cards, charger cables, with a lot more room to spare.

It has a lot of pockets to keep things organized and tidy. The bag feels very nicely made and doesn't feel cheap. It has a lot of paddings and I can trust if I drop it, it wouldn't damage my equipments. Definitely recommend this
on June 3, 2017
This was a very spacious bag and can fit two lenses, the camera body and can store extra accessories in its fishnet zipper pocket located inside of the camera bag flap or you can utilize the two side pockets. . Although this bag is for a Canon EOS, I use it for my Canon 60D since it's pretty much the same size as an EOS. I personally store my camera body, lenses, spare sd cards, wall charger and cables and it still has room to pack more goodies.
on December 17, 2015
This is a very well constructed, adequately padded and sturdy bag. It is perfect size for my needs. My equipment is a Canon T6s Rebel camera with attached 18-135mm lens and its accessories. There is ample space for this and a lot more. The camera fits comfortably and snug (but not tight) without removing the lens in the area provided (face down). There is extra space for probably 1-2 more lenses and other accessories. There are two extra pouches on the sides for filters / cables and a large flat compartment in the front (to keep the camera manual). The only negative comment if you want to give is that there is no zipper and therefore not environmentally protected. Use the two plastic buckles on the front. There are no metal parts in this bag. Overall the materials appear to be durable. See the attached pictures for relative size comparison. The Canon logo is made of silver painted black plastic (in case that matters to you). This is a stylish, not too large bag with adequate space for all my camera and its accessories. I will be keeping this.
review imagereview image
on July 7, 2011
This is a great bag and will be replacing the Canon holster bag I bought just last week.

Some of the reviews are all over the place regarding size, but for me it's perfect. I can fit my T3i WITH the kit lens attached, a 300mm zoom lens, a prime lens, the charger, the user's manual, and a host of smaller items in the bag (including a little point and shoot). I had to reconfigure the hook and loop dividers, but everything now has a home, with the lenses and the point and shoot each residing within their own padded cubicles and I don't have to jam anything in there to get things to fit.

There's one issue I think is kind of serious though and it's been brought up in many other reviews. The top flap of the bag is secured with the two clips, and that's it. You had better be mindful of the state of those clips when you grab the top handle because if they're undone, the body of the bag will swivel out from underneath you, and there goes $1000+ worth of equipment spilling onto the floor. It happened to me while I was initially packing it, but luckily just the charger and a couple cleaning pens were in there at the time. Yikes. I'll be sewing some velcro up in there and I will be double checking that the clips are secure from now on.

Aside from that, the bag is just perfect for me and my (limited) equipment. I'll use the holster bag I just bought every now and then but this will be the go-to bag for most occasions.
on December 15, 2014
This is an ok bag if it fits what you have. The actual dimensions of the bag is 9.5"(W)x6.75"(H)x6"(D). This height is wrongly stated even on the label attached to the bag. Most websites listed much bigger dimensions (even Amazon) that were misleading. It will fit 2 DSLRs OR 3-5 lenses ONLY if you dedicate it for DSLRs OR Lenses (assuming no big lenses). I bought this bag because of the false impression I got about its size so I am returning it. Returning it cost me ~$7 which is the amount I had to pay to find its real size. Check this video review about its actual size and dimensions and get a feel of what will fit in it before spending the money.

It is great for quick daily use and travel. However, it will not be enough to fit all your accessories if you want to have it all stored in one place (even if you have very few accessories).
Pros:
- Light Weight
- Good protection
- Easy to use
- Good value for price (@ ~$28).

Cons:
- Small volume but bulky
- Not enough pockets
- Plastic Hooks (squeak & easily break)
on April 2, 2016
I was buying this camera bag as a "bigger" replacement for my current bag, which has served me very well but had become too small. I just received the bag and was very disappointed to find it to be rather small or medium in size. In fact, it is exactly the same size as my old camera bag. I was a bit skeptical when the sales page did not show further photos and none of the interior.
The description read "Holds 1 SLR camera body with 3 to 5 lenses, flash and small accessories", so I certainly expected it to be bigger than my current one. Well, you can put 1 camera body with 1 lens and then 2 more (short or medium length) lenses into the main compartment. That's it.
The zipper pockets on each side are practical and hold quite a bit of smaller items, as does the larger front zipper pocket. There is also a transparent zipper pocket on the inside of the cover, which comes in handy for items you want to be able to identify quickly.
I would have liked to have flat pockets inside the cover and on the backside of it as well as the top of the cover for non-bulky items like memory cards or similar things that one could easily stick in there and open space up elsewhere.
The interior finish could be a bit more refined, like in my old bag (which did not cost more), but hey...maybe I got really lucky with that one.
Since I have not tested its sturdiness and how well it will hold up overall, I am giving this camera bag only 3 stars at this point, because I found the size description to be misleading. I will update once I have used it for a while, and if it makes up in usability and sturdiness for the lack of size, I will gladly give it more stars.
There is nothing wrong with this bag and I would recommend it to others if you are not looking to carry much with you.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 13, 2010
This bag is perfect for my present needs, and even has room for another lens in the future. In the main compartment I have, assembled and ready to be used, the Canon T2i with battery pack and 18-55 kit lens with lens hood. I put the camera in its place holding the hand grip, which makes it easy to put the camera in the bag and pull it out. Because the camera is fully assembled, all I need to do is turn it on and remove the lens cover and it is ready for use.

Also in the main compartment is the Canon 55-250 lens with lens hood attached. The lens is positioned with the lens hood up. The lens with hood is a fraction of an inch taller than the side of the bag, but this does not interfere with the closing of the bag or the use of the side pockets. When the bag is closed, there is no way to tell that with the lens hood attached the 55-250 lens stands a little taller than the side of the main compartment.

There is space left over in the main compartment for another lens, which because I have no other lens at present, I am using to hold a pair of glasses in a case.

The 2 large, zippered storage compartments on the outside of the bag, plus the storage in the lid and on the front of the bag, give me all the room that I need for SD cards, a reserve battery pack for the battery pack, cleaning supplies, a camera manual,

Attached to the bottom of the bag are straps intended to attach a tripod to bottom of bag. Initially I was put off by those straps and had scissors in hand to cut them off. However, remembering that I have a cheap, light weight tripod in addition to my larger, heavier one, and also realizing that this would be a good place to carry an umbrella when out of days when weather is questionable, I let the straps alone. Now that I realize that they can at least occasionally be of benefit to me, they no longer bother me.

The bag is well made and attractive and the padding and weather protection are satisfactory.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.