Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom L..." and save 69% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - White Box
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Image Stabilizer uses a pair of precise gyro-sensors and a microprocessor to significantly reduce possible image blurring
- Advanced Ultasonic Motor (USM) performs high-speed, silent and precise automatic focusing (manual focus is also provided)
- Accepts 72mm lens filters (optional)
- Advanced optics and aspherical lens element help preserve sharpness and color clarity from edge to edge
- With a 5x zoom range of 28mm to 135mm, it covers wide-angle / normal / portrait / telephoto perspectives
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is a compact and lightweight standard zoom lens that offers superior optical performance, plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, which allows for hand held photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod. At the wide angle end of the zoom range, the equivalent shutter speed gain is approximately 1.5 stops while at the telephoto end, it is approximately 2 stops. Also, the lens has a USM drive mechanism for faster and quieter AF operation, and the pulse control diaphragm (EMD) ensures precise aperture control. Note! White Box products comes supplied in a plain white box, instead of the manufacturer's packaging. It still includes all the manufacturer's accessories.
Showing 1-8 of 57 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The focus on this lens is fast and accurate, and image quality is delicious, and you never have to fight with it to fix it on a focus point unlike a few other "all-purpose walkabout" lenses that I've used. Colors are vibrant and it's stellar throughout pretty much all of its range. The spinny-uppy IS is nice to grab a few extra stops when shooting in available light, too. I'm able to pull off shots that wouldn't be possible without a *pod or pushing up the ISO. I'm very thankful for that extra reach on this lens.
Considering what this lens can be picked up for on the used market, it's an absolute steal. Buy it and use it every day. I've used it on a walk downtown, in the studio, and for product shots. It's even got a macro range that does wonderful things. I'm a huge fan of this lens, and can heartily recommend it to anyone looking for a good lens. It's not an L, duh. It's a fantastic all-purpose lens that produces lovely images without any drama. That's something we can all get behind.