- Brand Name: Canon
- Model Number: 4179B004
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Ac Adapter for P-150
- This Item Includes: Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Document Scanner - USB A/B Cable (5.9') - AC Adapter & Power Cord (8.5') - Setup & Software Disc: - Canon CaptureOnTouch - Canon CapturePerfect - Kofax VRS - Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office - Canon 1 Year Warranty
- Document Feeding: Automatic or Manual
- Document Size: U-Turn Path:Width: 2.0" - 8.5"Length: 2.9" - 14"Straight Path:Width: 2.0" - 8.5"Length: 2.1" - 14"
- Long Document Mode: Up to 118"
- Document Weight: U-Turn Path: 7-34 lb. BondStraight Path: 7-68 lb. Bond
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Not sure if it will fit in the canon case for the scantini, as I do not have the case.
03/24/2012 - I now have the case for the scantini and YES, the AC adapter fits very well in the canon case...along with the USB cables.
The input is one voltage, USA line voltage.
Can someone report on the output? You need to know if its AC or DC, what the volage is and how many milliamps or amps. Once you have that info, you can go shopping for a power adapter. At a fraction of the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WATCH THE PRICE. Canon's list price for the DR-150 A/C adapter or the ImageFORMULA P-150 is $35, and it is available at that price or less around the WWW. Read morePublished on November 26, 2013 by James K. Beard
It didn't scan any more sheets per minute as Canon advertises. I have also purchased a new laptop, so I was able to compare speeds.Published on November 19, 2013 by Fernando Cavuto
I love scanner, and the adapter is nice for use while as home. I usually just use the USB cables while I'm traveling, but it does speed things up to have a dedicated power source.Published on February 16, 2013 by Carl Hughes
works as it should. not necessary if u have two usb ports available,
be nice if it was included with the scanner in the first place.
Picture is totally wrong but the adapter makes a huge difference on the P-150. Well worth the few extra dollars to get with the scanner.Published on December 29, 2011 by Amazon Customer