Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom ..." and save 81% off the $400.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras - International Version (No Warranty)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 55-250mm F/4-5.6
- 12 Elements In 10 Groups, Including One UD-glass Element
- Focus Adjustment: DC Motor, Gear-driven(front Focusing Design)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.6 Ft./1.1m
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Lens is a compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens that is specifically designed for the range of EOS digital SLR cameras that use the smaller EF-S lens mount. Combining powerful performance with high image quality, this lens offers the equivalent of 88-400mm in 35mm format, and is ideal for photographers seeking an affordable, versatile lens for general-purpose telephoto photography. The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens incorporates Canon's 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows the use of shutter speeds up to 4 times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. Automatic panning detection automatically turns off the Image Stabilizer in either the horizontal or vertical direction when following moving subjects. Note! Compatible with cameras that have APS-C size sensors
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don't have a high powered flash, know that what you are photographing needs to be adequately lit. The flash on the camera is not adequate to light the subject for this lens at the ~100-250 mm zoom ranges. Hope this review is helpful.
Auto focus does take a bit longer than I wish it would. I need to figure out the manual side to avoid this issue. Easy to swap lens on the camera and I have been happy with the camera.
Initially I was unsure if this would work with the T2i as they don't always list every body it works with but I took a chance.
I would definitely recommend this lens for a moderately priced lens for any amateur, or professional photographer's camera bag.
Most recent customer reviews
Great for a beginner looking to get into photography. Covers a great range 50mm-250mm.Read more