Canon 5565B001 X Mark I Mouse Slim Computer Link Calculator (Black)
|Price:||$21.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-in-1 device serves as a wireless mouse, wireless keypad and 10-digit calculator.;1200 dpi laser delivers precise and smooth cursor control.;Wireless capability with BluetoothÂ technology.;PC and Mac compatible.;Comfortably complements the contours of your hand to provide easy access to each function.;Auto power off.
- Calculators-Basic;Power Source(s)
- 3-in-1 device serves as a wireless mouse, wireless keypad and 10-digit calculator.
- 1200 dpi laser delivers precise and smooth cursor control.
- Wireless capability with Bluetooth technology.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Realize that for serious data entry though, it will NOT replace a real keypad. For full time use, it will NOT replace a good ergonomic mouse. For someone like me who uses a trackpad 95% of the time, but likes having a mouse around for a small amount of design work and data entry, it is perfect. Some drawbacks, the keys are smallish and unless you are very gentle the whole mouse slides away from you 1/8" every time you hit a key. But it is still quicker and more intuitive than using the keys along to the top of the keyboard.
Once I started to use this mouse, I am surprised it was way better than people's reviews.
1. This mouse both support both "Calculator" and "Keypad" functions you can choose with one touch button. Some people complain about pushing the "Send" button every time though it is not true most of the cases. Pushing the "Send" button is needed only if you calculate using the mouse and send the results to your computer. If you use the Keypad function, you do not use the "Send" button. Also some people complain about the 10-digit limitation on the calculator that cannot even input the credit card numbers. The solution is simply using the "Keypad" function which actually supporting unlimited digits.
2. I also worried much about the "wake up" of this mouse after sleeping. I also experience that mouse did not wake up. However, the manual says I need to click the mouse to wake up and it start to work! I should have more experience with this mouse though so far so good.
3. This is a laser mouse and I realized that its accuracy or sensitivity is not as good as my old one - Logitech Anywhere mouse. I assume one of the reasons would be because it is a bluetooth mouse. Then I realized it will be fair to compare this one with Magic mouse (bluetooth) for Macbook. Then I feel it is still not as good as the Magic Mouse. But I have to say that this one is less than half-price (which I paid) of both Logitech and Magic mouse.
Overall, I am happy to see that the brilliant concept actually works though the mouse quality itself is not that impressive.
The problems are intermittent and can be fixed by powering the mouse off and on but its a pain, I expect more from Canon products
So I started looking for an external keypad, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that's not going to work very well since I use the mouse very close to the right side of the Ultrabook. Then I came across this mouse/keypad combo and ordered it on the spot. I just got it and have been using it for the past day and have the following comments in addition to those in other reviews:
Small/slim size - excellent for packing in a briefcase, but not too small/slim for use.
Paired flawlessly with the Ultrabook.
The mouse pointers/wheel work in the "calc" mode, but the number buttons are disabled from inputting to the computer (unless "send" is pressed) so no false number presses when using as a mouse only.
Key response is good - doesn't require a hard click; not as hard as some have said.
A mouse, keypad, AND a calculator - all in one!
Thousands separator in "calc" mode.
Floating or fixed decimal in "calc" mode.
Carrying case (to protect the finish/display).
Left/Right buttons & Scroll wheel work great.
The rectangular shape doesn't allow it to totally fit the hand like a more sculptured mouse - but it works.
Not a big con, but no side buttons (but clicking the wheel puts it in "pan" mode for moving left to right or up and down).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this mouse when I'm on my computer. I do a lot of editing on my photos and like to input my values, so this helps! It also makes a useful calculator! Read morePublished 13 days ago by J. Chan
very hard to program. I like the concept but has issues from day one with trying to get it to sync with my computer.Published 1 month ago by Jeremyha Lyle
Very good innovative product. Hope Canon upgrades this product to calculate inches and feet too.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
As a teacher, I thought this was an awesome concept. A coworker had one and I knew I needed it the moment I saw it. Sadly, I was never able to get it to work on my PC. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Melanie
Unbelievably handy...does exactly wat it promises--for keyboards that dont have a dedicated numberpad or have to use Fn or blue keys to activate thr number pad--this keypad gives... Read morePublished 5 months ago by g
This blue tooth mouse is the best invention ever especially for proud owners of Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and 4. It provides:
1. Read more
Fast delivery and good packing. I tried all functions and they work very good. Use for about one week without any problem.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
A little small, buttons are hard to press. I thought I would use this more than I do but the button size discourages me.Published 9 months ago by G. Lamaina