Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on October 16, 2011
I bought this camera case soon after I got the Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS. I just wanted a nice, small camera case that fit really well and protected my camera. I wasn't positive that this case would fit my camera as I didn't see it specifically state in the product description that it would be compatible with the Canon ELPH 300, but I thought I would try it anyway. I also liked that it was made by Canon as I usually try to get same-brand cases, since I feel they are more likely to fit the camera I am buying it for. When it arrived I was extremely pleased because it was exactly what I wanted. The case is more durable than a basic fabric case, but not quite as hard as a plastic case. It does have a fabric exterior though, which is pretty nice. The inside is also lined with a soft fabric that won't scratch my camera. There is a magnetic enclosure that works well for easily opening and closing this case with little hassle. On the back there is a belt loop if you wanted to put it on your belt. For me, the case is so nice and compact that it easily fits in my purse and does not take up a lot of extra room. The case is also the perfect size for my Canon ELPH 300. My camera fits precisely inside and there is a also little slot for my wrist strap to hang out of the case on the side. I am definitely happy I got this case as it was exactly what I was looking for. I have had it for a couple months now and it has been holding up well.
on December 6, 2013
Extremely nice case. Very form fitting and compact, while being rigid enough for good protection. If you drop this, your camera will be protected. I bought this for the Canon 330HS and it fits snugly yet has enough space to get in and out easily. It has a little slot opening on the side for your camera's wrist strap if you have that attached to your camera. I prefer a magnetic closure, but this has a metal snap. It works just fine...I just don't like having to take the time to snap something when magnets would work more easily. Nonetheless, this feature works fine and overall this is a fine and sturdy case. I also like the metal emblem that says "Canon" on the front of it since it makes it feel like it was made just for the camera.

Note that this is a sleek form-fitting case and there is no extra room or pockets in it for an extra memory card or lens cloth.
on March 28, 2013
I bought this for when I want to carry my Canon 330HS (newly released) on my belt. It's a nice slim case with room for a camera only. Not a whole lot of protection, but I didn't need that when carrying it attached to my belt. I just wanted the slimmest lightest item I could find.

One caveat - If you, like me, are buying this to go with the 330HS be aware that if you have a wrist strap attached to the 330HS you will have trouble getting the case to close if you lay the wrist strap across whichever end of the camera you have up in the case. Perhaps it will stretch a little with use, I'm hoping so. Since it was an inexpensive item I will probably keep it. Also, just for potential buyers information, there is no room for SD cards, batteries, etc. I was aware of that and that is what I wanted. Just disappointed that there is no room for the wrist strap when using the 330HS.
on May 14, 2014
When I first got it, this case didn't fit my camera (PowerShot ELPH 330HS). The flap wouldn't even close. Eventually the case stretched and molded to the camera, and now it fits very well. The magnetic flap opens very quietly and quickly, so it's very easy to get the camera out of the case when I want to take a picture in a hurry. However, wearing it on my belt means that the flap frequently opens when it gets caught on my shirt or jacket. After 3 months of use, the edges of the vinyl material on the sides of the case are starting to crack, fray, and split.
on June 12, 2012
Purchased this for the Canon ELPH 100 that I had bought a couple months ago. The lining of the case is nice and soft to protect your camera's screen, and it fits the ELPH like a glove, which helps maintain the compactness of the camera. I also like the hole on the side for the wrist strap -- that's a handy feature.

The one drawback is that the case is only semi-solid, which means that the camera's on/off button can be hit accidentally if any pressure is put onto the case -- and that results in the lens trying to come out automatically within the case, which obviously doesn't go well. But for less than $10, I really can't complain to much; overall, the case protects my camera well enough.
on August 2, 2012
A perfect size and fit for the ELPH 530 HS. There is a 'cut-out' on the side for the strap to pass through and a closed loop for a belt (not a clip-on). It provides protection to the camera when in a pocket or bag and keeps it safely on you on a belt.
It seems well-made and is an incredible value for the price.
I wanted the ELPH 530 because it was small and I could have it with me anywhere and this case fit that purpose to ensure it was safe whenever I used it.
on March 11, 2017
Fit my camera perfectly and offers great protection!
on July 24, 2012
Perfect fit for the Canon. And I like having the wrist strap extend. Haven't experienced tight packing inadvertently turning the camera on (as noted by others), but I suppose it's possible. (There's a space between the top of the cover, when closed, and the buttons, but it is a soft case and there's no doubt that if you pack it in a way that presses on the top, it would be possible to inadvertently turn the camera on.) Maybe in the future, Canon will build in some type of lock for their buttons. Also true there's no room for anything else, but hey - didn't buy a small camera to lug a lot of other stuff with me. You can toss an extra battery almost anywhere, especially if you saved the cap that came with the factory battery for use with the spare.

All in all, great value for the price.
on January 17, 2014
The case was advertised to fit the Canon PowerShot Elph 330HS. The case is too small for that camera. The camera is hard to get in and out and the case can't stay snapped once the camera is inside. It might be a good deal for another model but not for this camera.
on March 12, 2012
This is the perfect case for the Canon 300 HS. Solid and sleek material, very easy access when used with the belt loop and it doesn't look bulky when used attached to your belt. Only thing to note is that if you need a case that totally encloses the camera 100 percent for possibly dusty and sandy enviroment then this case is not for you. There's a small gap at top of case that leaves a just a little space and there are also other openings for the lanard for side of case which leaves the camera exposed if you wanted it totally protected...ex: dropping the case in the sand. Call me a dork, but i'm wearing the case on my belt as I'm writing this review.LOL.... just wanted to get a feel for the weight and profile..like it's not even there!