4-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AF Telephoto Zoom Lens, USA - Bundle with 77mm Filter Kit, Cleaning Kit, Lens Cap Leash, Flex Lens Shade, DSLR Follow Focus & Rack Focus, Pro Software Package
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AF Telephoto Zoom Lens - Lens Cap E-77U - Rear Lens Cap E - Lens Case LZ-1326 - Lens Hood ET-87 - Tripod Mount - Lens Strap - Canon 1 Year USA Warranty - Bundle Items: - 77mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND2) - Cleaning Kit - Lens Cap Leash - Flex Lens Shade - DSLR Follow Focus & Rack Focus - Special Pro Software Package (Includes Corel PaintShop Pro X9; Corel VideoStudio 9; Corel AfterShot 2 Pro; AutoFx Mystical Ultimate Bundle Gen2; FileCenter Professional)
- Features one fluorite and five UD elements for increased optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9 ft. at all zoom settings
- Next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, providing up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths
- Dust and moisture-resistant and designed for use in the challenging environments typical of rigorous professional use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens is a wide-aperture telephoto zoom with image stabilization designed for professional photographers and advanced hobbyists. Designed to work with both full-frame and APS sensor Canon DSLRs, this fast autofocus high-performance lens includes four UD glass elements, which promote contrasty, accurate images. The wide constant f/2.8 maximum aperture provides shallow depth of field so the subject is better separated from the background. Improved two-mode image stabilization adds four exposure stops for handheld low-light use. A focus range limiter helps reduce focus time. Its ultrasonic motor focuses quickly and smoothly. Minimum focus is 4.9 feet. A removable tripod collar is included. What you should know about this lens: Outstanding optics: The lens is constructed of a combination of fluorite and ultra low dispersion lens elements, which reduce aberrations and result in high-contrast, sharp images. 2 Image Stabilization modes: Mode 1 is a general mode for still photography, and Mode 2 smoothes up and down movements when panning with a moving subject. Fast focus: USM ultrasonic autofocus motor is fast, smooth and quiet; manual focus override is available even in AF mode. Focus range limiter: You can set the range of focus distances, to either 3.9' to infinity or 8.2' to infinity; both short en focus times. These are great tools espe
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|