Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L UD Aspherical Ultra Wide Tilt..." and save 7% off the $2,149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L UD Aspherical Ultra Wide Tilt-Shift Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tilt and shift lens compatible with all Canon EOS cameras; ultra wide 17mm focal length
- High-precision lens elements for low distortion and high resolution; +/- 6.5 degrees Tilt and +/-12mm Shift
- Aspherical and UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberration
- Circular aperture for creative, blurred highlights
- Floating internal focus mechanism delivers high-image quality throughout focus range
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $150.00.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Ultra Wide Tilt-Shift Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF (205954)
Tamron SP AFA012C700 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Wide-Angle Lens for Canon EF Cameras
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SSE Photo & Video||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Canon EF||Canon EF-S||Canon EF||Canon EF||Canon EF, Canon EF||Canon EF|
|Focus Type||—||Stepper motor||—||Ultrasonic||auto-focus||auto-focus|
|Item Dimensions||4.21 x 3.5 x 3.5 in||0.91 x 2.68 x 2.68 in||4.17 x 3.5 x 3.5 in||5.2 x 4.25 x 4.25 in||4.7 x 3.3 x 3.3 in||5.7 x 4 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||1.81 lbs||4.41 ounces||1.74 lbs||2.6 lbs||1.5 lbs||2.5 lbs|
|Lens Type||Prime lens||Prime lens||Prime lens||Zoom lens||zoom||wide-angle|
|Maximum Focal Length||17 millimeters||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||24||30|
|Minimum Focal Length||17 millimeters||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||11 millimeters||11||15|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||77 millimeters||52 millimeters||82 millimeters||—||—||—|
Product description The widest tilt-shift lens in Canon's lineup, the new TS-E 17mm f/4L lens expands shooting possibilities exponentially on EOS Digital cameras. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations, with specially coated aspherical elements for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens offers an angle of view of 93 degrees.
From the Manufacturer
The widest tilt-shift lens in Canon's lineup, the new TS-E 17mm f/4L lens expands shooting possibilities exponentially on EOS Digital cameras. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations, with specially coated aspherical elements for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens offers an angle of view of 93 degrees. New TS revolving lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90 degrees in the direction of movement. The lens also has an improved tilt & shift knob with an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 6.5 degrees and revolving lenses for better operability, it uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas and has an SWC lens coating to control ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than with earlier coating technologies.
- Tilt and shift lens compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- Ultra Wide 17mm focal length, ideal for architecture and landscapes
- High precision lens elements for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image +/- 6.5 degrees Tilt and +/-12mm Shift
- Tilt and shift mechanism rotates +/-90 degrees allowing shift in any direction
- Tilt mechanism rotates +/-90 degrees allowing tilt in any direction relative to the shift
- Aspherical and UD lens elements minimise chromatic aberration
- Sub-wavelength structure and super-spectra coatings minimise ghosting and flare
- Circular aperture for creative, blurred highlights
- Floating internal focus mechanism delivers high-image quality throughout focus range.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used shift lenses since 1971 on 35mm cameras, and done large-format view camera shooting. This lens is the closest you can come to the latter control in a 35mm format, and it is short enough to even provide useful T/S control on APS-C format digital cameras where it would be the equivalent of the formerly shortest 'traditional' tilt-shift lenses on so-called "full-frame" cameras.
The other makers will eventually equal this, I suppose, but for now, this is the king of its class.
CON: I miss having a filter to protect the front surface of the lens. Just pay attention to what you are doing.
Aftere one month of use the retaining screw for the tilt knob fell out and I did not notice it as it was night time. Have to buy a new screw which seems not up to Canon standards. I will check the rest of the screws on the knobs on this as well as on my 24mm T & S lens. Definintely below standards that I have come to expect from Canon.