Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Canon Battery and Charger Kit CBK4-300
|Price:||$44.17 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.82 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Canon Branded Retail Package
- Charge indicator light lets you know when your batteries are fully recharged
- Charger kit with pack of four rechargeable AA-size batteries
- Nickel Metal-Hydride technology free of memory effect
- 2500 mAh capacity rating
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
What's in the box
Canon CBK4-300 AA battery charger, flip-down plug adaptor and four AA rechargeable batteries.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Canon is not a battery manufacturer. So those 2500mAh rechargeable NiMH cells are simply re-labeled from other vendors.
2. All 2500mA NiMH cells in the market are plagued by the problem of high self-discharge rate. That is, if you charge up a set of those AA cells and leave them in your camera for a few weeks, they may become completely drained before you can take any pictures.
For the price of this Canon battery and charger kit, you can buy an equally good 'smart' charger (for example, the Sony BCG-34HE4), plus eight of the latest generation LSD (low-self-discharge) cells such as SANYO eneloop, Rayovac Hybrid, or Kodak Pre-Charged. Even though their stated capacities appear lower at 2000-2100mAh, those cells can hold 80% of their charge for 6 months or longer. So you don't always have to recharge your camera's batteries the night before, and you can keep another set of charged batteries as standby. This makes LSD cells much more suitable for digital camera applications.
Personally, I have retired all of my old-genreation (2500mAh) NiMH cells, and am using only LSD cells in photo equipment now.
How we use them: dozens of flash pictures in a Canon digital camera
The Canon batteries can recharge the flash diode 30-50% faster than the other brands we tried.
The Canon batteries give us double or more snapshots before having to replace.
Final Note: Some critiques will say that they can't see the difference in value for the higher price. I would say "bull". faster flash warmup and less battery chnges are worth the difference.
On the other hand, I tried other rechargeable batteries but they didn't fit the holes of the camera. Canon's batteries cost a little more than other brands. Other chargers do work faster. However, Canon's dedicated batteries do have an impact in the camera's performance.
Hope this helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
l bought this charger 4 years ago (2011) and used the batteries in clocks and remotes. I just tried to charge 2 of them in the "quick" slots and after a couple of hours... Read morePublished 7 months ago by LindaC
Definitely worth the investment... 4 AA batteries fully charged in 4 hr. 30mins, and these cannon batteries make the cannon camera last longer well worth the money 5 stars.Published 10 months ago by Allen Mayhew