Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon Office and Business MX922 All-in-one Printer..." and save 55% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($75-$100)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon Office and Business MX922 All-in-one Printer, Wireless and mobile printing
|Price:||$75.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features: Wireless LAN,AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Mobile Device Printing
- Fully-Integrated, 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) & PGI-250 XL Or PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks.
- 1-year limited warranty, With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Bring superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi(1) for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. It also includes AirPrint(2), which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. An integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just some of the features that can allow you to multi-task easily. The MX922 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so you can focus on your work and not running out of paper. This can bring office efficiency to all-new levels.
Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi(4) and 5 individual ink tanks means incredible business document printing and efficiency with the option of a high yield pigment black ink tank to print more documents without changing the pigment black ink as often.
The MX922 delivers outstanding business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your home business to the next level.
- Mobile Device Printing(5)
Manage Your Output
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing gives you the ability to automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This intuitive feature can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%.
This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers able to share printer functions and display the printer's status at any moment.
Super G3 Fax
The high speed business fax(6) standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 100 coded speed dials and up to 250 incoming pages(7).
Mobile Device Printing
The free EasyPhoto-Print app lets you wirelessly print and scan JPG and PDF files from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices. (5)
35-sheet Auto Document Feeder
Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time with the fully-integrated, 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder.
5-Individual Ink System
The five color ink system consists of a pigment-based black ink, and four dye-based inks for business-quality text, colorful presentations and documents.
Way up in the Clouds
Print effortlessly from your Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print,(10) you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.
Extend Your Reach
Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, e-mails, web pages, and other documents directly from these devices whether you're in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, save time and effort with AirPrint(2) technology.
|PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One||PIXMA MX522 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One||PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One|
|ISO Print Speed (8,9) (up to)||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 46 seconds Black: 9.7 ipm Color: 5.5 ipm||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 46 seconds Black: 9.7 ipm Color: 5.5 ipm||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds Black: 15.0 ipm Color: 10.0 ipm|
|Print Resolution(4) (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi||Black: 600 x 600 dpi Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Sheet Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets ADF: 30 Sheets||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets ADF: 30 Sheets||Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 inches or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7 inches ADF: 35 sheets|
|Advanced Media Handling||✓|
|LCD Display||2-Line LCD||2.5-Inch LCD Display||3.0-Inch LCD Display|
|Connectivity||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5)||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5), PIXMA Cloud Link||AirPrint(2), Mobile Device Printing(5), PIXMA Cloud Link|
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 – 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5 – 10.6.x.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices
6. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
7. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
8. 'ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our official site for additional details.'
9. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See our official site for additional information.
10.Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print function. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS X v10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 10 ipm, and can output a borderless 4.0 x 6.0-inch photo in 21 seconds. Print borderless photos right at home using the 9600 x 2400 color dpi. Use the automatic double-sided print feature to print on both sides of the page and cut your paper consumption by as much as 50%. The built-in disc tray lets you design and print your own custom CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays. Its Full HD Movie Print feature takes a frame from an HD movie recorded on a compatible EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA camera or camcorder and prints it as a photo, ensuring you never miss a photo opportunity while shooting video. The MX922 features a scan resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi optical. Plus use the built-in copy function to duplicate photos as well as documents.For any further queries, please reach out to Canon's technical support number at 1-800-652-2666.
Top customer reviews
Now, let's switch gears. My printing needs have diminished over the years as I have become increasingly more digital in document storage, online financial transactions, etc. Basically, if I can do it digitally, then that is the route I take. This includes my photo collection which is stored on my iPad for showing off. :-) I also bought a CanoScan 8600F (flatbed scanner) in 2006, which is still in use.
So, imagine my very pleasant surprise when I discovered the awesome speed and stream-lined functionality of the multi-sheet scanning feature! If one sets up a directory (in the accompanying software utilities) ahead of time, then it's as simple as loading your documents, hitting either start button (black or color) and very quickly a pdf file shows up in the pre-set directory. Did I mention it has an ethernet port and is quickly (and painlessly) recognized on the network once the drivers are installed? I don't like Wi-Fi for home networking, I prefer ethernet (gigabit speed) when ever I can get it, so this port was a big plus for me. All of my computers see and work with the Fax driver, Printer driver and Scanning driver.
Now, let's mention some little things that make this machine great. I never turn it off as it has a low-power state (automatic after a few minutes of inactivity) where everything powers down with only one small, blue light glowing. If I send something to the printer it immediately comes to life, takes a few moments to warm up and (this is cool) the paper output tray *automatically* opens and the extension support flips out! It's the little things that make me smile. :-) Also, if I place one or more documents in the scanner slot (while in low power mode) then it instantly springs to life and takes a few moments to warm up.
Having stated that I print less and less these days, I must say I was impressed with the ink cartridges. They all have small, red LED lights that confirm they are plugged in correctly and in working order! Another smile. :-) Now I don't FAX much these days, but it's nice to know that it is hooked into the "clone" line through my PhonePower VOIP adapter (2 ports) and therefore is available upon demand. Oh, btw, the top lifts up like a flatbed scanner also, so I guess I will be donating the CanoScan 8600F soon.
Final analysis: This machine's capabilities pleasantly exceeded my expectations, even after reading the specs and reviews. It has proven to be fairly equal in functionality to the Xerox multi-function machine at work, but at a fraction of the cost. The only thing it can't do is print 11x17, but that isn't an issue at this time. I will try to get back in a year to report on it's longevity prospects.
UPDATE: I have knocked the rating down to 4 stars because there is no secondary sheet feeder. (My rating for this is actually 4.5 but that choice isn't available). Occasionally I have need to print on 8.5 x 14 (legal). With this unit one must remove the regular paper from the lower (main) paper tray, extend it out (at least they did build that into the unit) and load the 8.5 x 14 paper. I suppose I have been spoiled by top (secondary) sheet feeders on previous printers, so this is a small let-down. I guess I assumed the scanning feeder could be used as a secondary sheet feeder (for printing) but due to the design of the machine it cannot.
UPDATE, 11-24-13: I had occasion to send my sister a letter today (she hates email) so I typed one up and hit the print button. I have not printed anything for several months, and the print cartridges are now 7 months old. My letterhead includes a small photo of a sunset over a local river at the bottom. After hitting the print button the machine woke up, flipped out the print tray, spent a minute doing a self-diagnostics, then printed out my one page in about 7 seconds. Apart from a slight smudge at the top (probably due to inactivity for several months) the letter printed out flawlessly, including the photo. I reprinted the letter and there were no smudges or flaws. Since I have not needed "legal" size paper anymore, I am changing my rating to 5 stars since this machine is doing everything I need it to do.
UPDATE, 05-25-14: I lost my mother on Feb. 1 and inherited her estate. I was forced to move temporarily from WA to KY to liquidate the estate. My first priority was to set up my office so I could deal with the legal, financial and medical accounts and issues. I am also Trustee so there were many Will disbursements to deal with. I did not bring my MX922 from WA, instead I bought a new one once here. After 4 months of scanning, copying, and printing, I can now say I have given this machine a workout, including the printing function. It has performed most excellent. I also needed to buy more ink cartridges and discovered an alternate source (here on Amazon) for cartridges that are: (a) a fraction of the cost of Canon cartridges, (b) still have the same red LED's on them that communicate with the printer and (c) are relatively CLEAR, so one can see how much ink is left. I still cannot comment on photo printing as I am all digital these days when it comes to photography. But I can give this unit 5 stars for being a workhorse in all other areas! I can also say that if one schedules their need for printing envelopes in batches, this unit does that professionally as well.
UPDATE, 08-24-15: Earlier in the year I decided to start creating my own greeting cards (using CorelDraw) and printing out 5x7 photos for b-day gifts to relatives and friends (from PhotoShop). Both machines are still working great, and they produce exceptional photos. There are settings within the Canon print drivers that one can play with to improve the photo quality as well. I can also endorse the much cheaper ink cartridges that I buy from Blake Printing Supply on Amazon. I have gone through 2 sets (10 cartridges in a set) and they work great as well. For those wanting to find them, do a search on Amazon for "MX922 compatible ink cartridges" and look for Blake Printing Supply.
However, I have had this printer for 20 months (bought in March 2013), and now its alignment is faulty. Text is blurry, and all black is printed "double-struck", exactly as shown in this forum discussion: http://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/MX922-PGBK-Twisted-Grid-see-pix/m-p/114119 . I worked with Canon technical support, and they say that the printer has to be serviced or replaced. Yeah, that's exactly what I need as I try to print my family Christmas letter.
What is it about inkjet printers such that they die about every two years?