Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
The XL cartridges are better buys than the regular cartridges.

I have a Canon MG6300 and it takes the 251 cartridges. I have used the regular ones and they just don't last that long so I bought the XL versions my second time and I am much happier with the longevity. The only thing I don't like is nothing with the product but the availability of multipacks and what comes in them. I bought all the colors plus the black ink in XL versions in one multipack which does save money but Canon does not offer the GY in the multipack. It has to be bought separately. That is really my biggest complaint.

Love the XL over the regular for its value.
on October 12, 2016
 Received the cartridge, installed ready to be used. These are the best Ink Tanks I have ever had. Ever since I switched to a canon printer I am a much happier girl, that isn't spending $$$$ on ink anymore. These last me at least 6-8 months, and I am card maker so I use my printer quiet often.
on March 1, 2017
I use these in my Canon MG7120 printer. I have to replace my main ink cartridge in black about 3 times per year. I find this one in Gray only has to be replaced one time per year. I have looked elsewhere and do know that they are impossible to find in my area. I have ordered this several times and find the ink fresh and package is genuine. I do wish that this came with the multi-pack but for some reason Canon has chosen not to include this one color.
on March 10, 2017
The GY XL Individual Ink is a great product. It lasted a long time and was less expensive than what I could buy locally. Most of the time the only way I can get the GY is in a group of colors and I didn't want to do that this time. So, I was very pleased to find that I could not only purchase just this one color, but I was also able to buy it at a lower cost and didn't have to go searching store after store to buy it. It came right to my door.
on October 30, 2017
I have owned several different brands of printers and I have to say that I like Canon and their inks the best. The Canon inks have such vivid and true colors. I even tried some of the "other brand" inks and my pictures did not come out looking as good as when I use genuine Canon inks. I know they are pricier but I think you really get what you pay for hen it comes to printer inks.
on May 21, 2015
Authentic. Works and the only gripe I have is WHY OH WHY CANON do you separate the gray ink from the rest of the ink cartridge package?

That's why this is only getting 4 stars instead of 5.

Please just include it in the rest of the ink cartridges. My local stores don't even carry these and had to special order it online.
Enthusiast: Petson January 7, 2014
I have a canon printer that needs to have this color cartridge. I am glad to get this cheaper here than at one of the local stores. It works well. I do lots of picture prints and print directly onto cd's ad dvd's This lasts a good amount of time and will order more when I need to. I have done over 100 pictures that I printed and did not need to change this (yeah it is getting low but still some in there).
on July 23, 2016
We like our Canon printers very much. The print quality is high and the pages print fairly quickly. The main reason I give this ink only three stars is because it is so dang expensive. The ink is where these companies are making their money and consumer suffers as a result
on September 19, 2017
Great ink, I like the XL because it lasts longer. Wish it was included in the combo pack. Kind of pricey. You have to remember that it's not included in the combo pack.
on April 19, 2015
The Canon Pixma printer has an appetite for ink. I purchased this a s a backup tank so I could have them refilled at Costco, only to learn that they do no treill the gray ones! Anyways, this was a fair pric without much shopping around, and it was free shipping with my Prime account. I would purchase these again as they were manufactured by Canon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.