|Item Weight||10.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 10.7 x 4.4 inches|
|Item model number||4207B002|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4207B002|
Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner
|Price:||$329.99 + $11.37 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fare Level 3 delivers automatic dust and scratch removal as well as fading, grain and backlight correction
- Zero warm-up time and lower power consumption with White LED
- "Auto Scan Mode" automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 Inch (21.6 x 29.7cm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy high-speed scanning for everything from photos to documents, to even 35mm film while also enjoying superb quality. The CanoScan 9000F scanner delivers an incredible maximum film scanning resolution of 9600 x 9600 (Optical) dpi1 with built-in features that also make it easy to use.
The CanoScan 9000F's sophisticated design and rich features will impress you from the moment you power it on.
The all-new Auto Document Fix feature automatically analyzes and corrects both text and images so your document text will remain clear and your pictures will maintain color tone and contrast. For additional ease of use, the Seven EZ Buttons enable you to scan, copy or create a PDF faster than ever.
| Speed & Quality|
Superb Scanning Resolution: When you combine 9600 x 9600 maximum color resolution1 (film scanning) with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you. Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
Ease of Use
EZ Buttons: Utilize the Seven EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Copy, scan and create email attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button.
Auto Scan Mode: With the press of a single button you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan your photo, document or personal notebook and have the type of original automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format.
35mm Film: Make your old photos look virtually brand new again with the special film scanning guide frame and Film Adapter Unit by scanning one film strip at a time at a maximum 9600 color dpi1.
Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful and easy-to-view scan results by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Text characters stand out and are sharp, and clear; while pictures maintain their color tone and contrast.
FARE Level 3: This built-in retouching technology delivers automatic correction to photos and film removing much of the dust and scratches while restoring its color all at the same time. Restore the life of your memories automatically instead of having to spend lots of time manually retouching them.
Gutter Shadow Correction: This built-in correction removes the shadow typically seen when scanning a page from a book. This “gutter” is eliminated delivering a clean scan of the page – not the dark gutter.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Scan and transfer images to your computer at the fastest possible scanning speeds with this connection. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer.
The CanoScan 9000F's 7 EZ Buttons automate the entire scanning process for you.
With the included film adapter unit you can scan up to 12 frames of 35 millimeter film, both positives and negatives, or 4 slide frames at the same time.
What's in the Box?
1. For document types other than film, the maximum resolution is 4800 x 4800 dpi.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner
|Shipping||$11.37||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$22.03|
|Sold By||Shopping_Service_onLine||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bargain Liquidation|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB||USB||USB Cable|
|Dimensions||4.4 inches x 18.9 inches x 10.7 inches||4.6 inches x 19 inches x 11 inches||1.6 inches x 9.9 inches x 14.4 inches||4 inches x 18.9 inches x 10.8 inches|
|Item Weight||10.1 pounds||9 pounds||3.4 pounds||9.26 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. "Street price", at Amazom.com, was $235 total, almost $500 less than the semi-pro Epson 700 flatbed film scanner. The 9000F can only scan 2 strips of 35mm film in one pass, whereas the Epson can scan 4. The 9000F can scan 4 mounted 35mm slides at a time, the Epson can scan 8. But for most amateur photographers, the $700 price tag of the Epson is pretty steep, and unless you have many thousands of slides or filmstrips to scan, the higher capacity of the Epson may not be worth the extra cost. The scanning rate of the 9000F is at least four times faster than my old Microtek at all resolutions between 300 & 2400 dpi. At higher resolutions, the 9000F slows down appreciably - a single 35mm film frame at 9600 dpi took about 20 minutes, with FARE enabled. During the scan, the drive motor in the 9000F is quite smooth, relatively quiet, and gives me the impression of pretty good quality. Other cheap scanners I have used sound like a concrete mixer.
2. Image quality. I have tried the 9000F on 35mm color negative film at 2400dpi, 3200dpi, and 9600dpi. The quality of the three scans are all excellent and appear to be about equal in consistency.Read more ›
My objectives in this project gave me a few requirements for a scanner. Here is what I was looking for...
1. Since this project is about scanning my wedding photos, I wish to remain married. This means that I cannot buy multiple scanners, spend $1000's on a scanner or fill my office with large quantities of gear.
2. I wanted a device that would make high-ish resolution scans of both film and prints. I need to scan my wedding proofs since I have no negatives. I also need to scan a large quantity of 35mm and a few medium format film frames.
3. I want a solution that allows me to scan multiple 35mm frames without manual interaction. I have used other scanners in the past and I know that each scan takes a while. Thus I also know that if you can scan multiple frames at once then you can walk away and load the thing up again later. This helps to speed up the arduous process of scanning film.
After reading MANY reviews I saw the good and bad of the 9000F and decided to give it a try. The biggest complaint was that the quality is substandard to high end film-only scanners. I decided that since a $1,000+ device is not in my current budget that if under $200 this unit was worth the risk.
When I received the unit it installed in less then 10 minutes without any problems.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I frequently use this product and find it to be work well for scanning to the computer desktop. Have never figured out how to use it as a copier (direct to printer), but that's not... Read morePublished 22 days ago by jimofken
I bought this years ago, and now have a much more modern scanner. I have no idea why I'm being asked to write a review for a piece of equipment I bought years and years ago that... Read morePublished 2 months ago by melessia helberg
I've been using this for a couple years and it works great. The interface is easy to use. It's fast enough for my purposes. Read morePublished 4 months ago by T
Very high quality scanner at a reasonable price. The scanned copies of photos are 98% as good as the original.Published 5 months ago by High Expectations
I like this scanner a lot. It lets me scan in photos in many formats, including TIFF. When my documents are too large for my ScanSnap 1300, I use this desktop scanner to do the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by GMC