Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Image Stabilization STM Lens - Black (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$965.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 45-point all cross-type AF system* allows for superb autofocus when shooting with the optical viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage. DIGIC 6 Image Processor. 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF; Expanded ISO 25600, Up to 7 fps Shooting; Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC; RGB+IR 7560-Pixel Metering Sensor
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Characterized by versatile imaging specs, the Canon EOS 80D further clarifies itself using a pair of robust focusing systems and an intuitive design. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, this sleek DSLR is capable of capturing high-resolution images at up to 7 fps and Full HD 1080p60 video, both with reduced noise and high sensitivity up to an expanded ISO 25600 for working in difficult lighting conditions. When working with the optical viewfinder, an apt 45-point all cross-type AF system affords fast performance in a range of lighting conditions for tracking moving subjects and working in low light, while the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system benefits live view shooting and movie recording by providing a smooth, natural focusing quality akin to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Touch-to-focus is availed by the large 3.0 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which also sports a swiveling vari-angle design for working from high and low angles with ease. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online. More than just a well-connected DSLR, the 80D is equally matched in imaging versatility due to its inclusion of multimedia feature-sets for stills shooting and movie recording. Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens; a versatile everyday lens that encompasses a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range. The STM stepping motor helps to achieve near-silent focusing when used during video recording and the Optical Image Stabilizer system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Camera takes great pictures and the autofocus feature is quicker than other cameras. It has good sound for video but average quality for video in certain environments, but lighting corrections fix these issues easily and at its best, the 80D takes video with as good a quality as the pictures.
I highly recommend this camera to anyone who is looking for a great camera.
Upgraded from a T6i, which I still love, but this thing is a beast; can’t put it down. It feels way better to hold (a little bigger)with better grip. Autofocus is way better from 19 points to 45.
Saved over $300 buying “refurbished” vs new. I’m loving it with a capital “L”. I’m using FF and APSC lens for great versatility and images are amazing either way.
Beginning YouTube or learning photography? Then this is a MUST BUY!!!
It came to us in excellent condition, I went over it with a fine tooth comb and have put it through the ringer already with zero issues. It looks brand new and performs exactly the same as the brand new Canon EOS 80D I bought a month prior. Would and probably will buy this again.