From the Manufacturer
Bundle an essential Telephoto Zoom Lens to as a great beginning of an ethusiastic photographer's EOS Rebel DSLR System.
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
The new flagship of the EOS Rebel line, Canon EOS Rebel T2i brings professional EOS features into an easy to use, lightweight digital SLR that's a joy to use. Featuring a class-leading 18.0-megapixel CMOS image sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography, the EOS Rebel T2i also has an advanced HD Movie mode for gorgeous Full HD movies. Able to capture up to 3.7 frames per second, it's ready to go the minute it's picked up. Advanced Live View, a new wide-area screen, plus features like Canon's brilliant Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone features ensure brilliant photos and movies, easily. With some of the most advanced features of any digital SLR, it's simply the best Rebel Canon has ever created.
Key Features of the Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera
- Canon T3 DSLR Kit includes the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording and with in-camera video editing options
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures
- Includes EOS Rebel T3 digital SLR camera and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II Lens; 12 megapixel CMOS sensor; Eye-level SLR viewfinder
- 2.7-inch TFT color LCD; Built-in flash; HD movie mode at 1280 x 720 resolution
- Auto Focus; Dual-layer metering sensor with 73 zones; Basic+ function; Creative Auto mode; In-camera Feature Guide
- Compatible with full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- USB 2.0 terminal; HDMI mini out terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable; SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (card not included)
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Incorporating Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology, this Canon 55-250mm telephoto zoom lens captures long distance, low-light shots far better than many comparable lenses, helping you photograph the far-off action of athletes or zoom in for an intimate portrait with a blurred background. The high-zoom-ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). More significantly, the image stabilizer effect creates an equivalent shutter speed of roughly four stops faster than the same size lens without an image stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you can hold a 250mm lens steadily is normally 1/250th of a second, this Canon lens will let you hand-hold shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. The lens also boasts a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration to create excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Delivering an excellent performance at an affordable price for all photographers, the 55-250mm lens carries a one-year warranty.
Key Features of the Lens