Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55m...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 48% off the $899.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 58mm 2x Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Auto Power Flash + UV Filter Kit + 24GB SDHC card + Accessory Bundle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S Body - Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Normal EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens - Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens - Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash - Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card -Transcend 8 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card
- Photo Video Quality Tripod - Water Resistant Camcorder & DSLR Camera Case - RS-60 Wired Remote Control - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm - 58mm Ultraviolet UV Protector Filter
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - Table Top Tripod
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|External Memory Included||No|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 13 x 23 inches|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Maximum Focal Length||55 mm|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 MP|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 pounds|
|Style Name||Bundle 18-55 w/ 75-300 IS & More|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Viewfinder Type||optical viewfinder|
Compare to similar items
This item Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 58mm 2x Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Auto Power Flash + UV Filter Kit + 24GB SDHC card + Accessory Bundle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Photo4Less||BEST PRICE MOBILE||33 Street Camera||33 Street Camera||Focus Camera||Photo4Less|
|Maximum Focal Length||55 millimeters||300 millimeters||55 millimeters||55 millimeters||300 millimeters||55 millimeters|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels||18 megapixels|
In The Box EOS-T5 Body, Eyecup Ef, Camera Cover R-F-3, Wide Strap EW-300D, Battery Charger LC-E10, Battery Pack LP-E10, Battery Cover, Interface Cable IFC-130U, EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk, EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II, Lens Cap E-58II, Lens Dust Cap E, Camera Instructional Manual Basic (E), Camera Instructional Manual Basic (S), Camera Instructional Manual CD (5ML), Software Instructional Manual CD (5ML), Camera Warranty Card, Lens Warranty Card, Macro Booklet (E), Flash Booklet (E)
Top Customer Reviews
Camera: The camera works great. The auto-mode does the trick if you don't feel like fiddling with the settings, but it offers great control over the scene by adjusting the ISO, aperture and shutter speed. It's light weight, the battery charges fast and lasts long enough for me. It can be a bit clunky to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it's not a huge issue.
Cannon Lenses: They both worked great. The telephoto lens does not have image stabilization which is disappointing considering you will be using it to take shots from a ways away. The smaller lens works great and I have no complaints with it.
3rd Party Lenses: These are built solid (Feels like solid aluminum body) and really let you increase the types of shots you can take with the 2 included lenses.
Tri-Pod: This is just sad, and the reason I took off 1-star. I would really suggest getting a different tri-pod since this one is about as flimsy as they get.
Vivitar Flash: Feels cheaply built, but it's nice for when you want to take a shot at night in the open. Do not use it indoors, as it will totally over-expose your shots.
SD Cards: Smaller than I would want for an 18MP camera that is used quite a bit. This is easily remedied by getting a larger one. Personally, I went with a 64 GB.
Carrying Bag: Way too small for all the stuff included in this package, but again that's easily remedied by getting an after-market bag. It carries enough to get you by.
The rest of the stuff I know nothing much about or it wasn't note-worthy enough to put in the review.
Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get a start in photography. It's a really nice package at a great price that gives you everything you need to get started.
Enough about me, about the Rebel T5 bundle package.
1) The camera is great. If you are new to DSLRs, you should get this package. I understand that there are other higher end models such as the 7D Mark II, 6D, and 5D Mark III, but unless you are a professional photographer, it can be difficult to justify the extra cost just to have the most expensive camera. First learning how to control shutter speed, aperture, ISO, evaluative metering, lighting, file size types for prints, and white balance all goes a long way towards one's education on digital photography. The 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses were good addition to the package. Keep in mind, that although these lenses will more than likely blow out the quality of your cell phone and tablet cameras, these lenses are basic models and still fail in comparison to the "Red Ring" lenses.
2) The two SD Cards were good, but never used them because I bought a 64GB. My preference
3) The Vivitar Flash was subpar, so I bought the 270EX II
4) The Remote Control is good add on, just not wireless
5) The bag was okay, but too small because of other camera equipment that I now have. I purchased the Canon back pack for $35 and use the bundle bag as extra storage
6) The mini tripod was okay until I purchased a battery grip for the T5, let just say that the camera weighs too much
7) The Bower Tripod is garbage, it is made out of the cheapest material. In addition, it is very shaky and if you lift the tripod head for vertical shots, the camera will fall over with the tripod. (I caught mines before crashing to the floor) However, I will say that the Bower Tripod actually has good functions, such as the fluid system, long handle and adjustable head for both vertical and horizontal shots, but poor quality. The lens filters are okay, but there should be one whole complete version instead of four different versions. I have lens filters for other lenses, but I not going to keep switching out lens filters for specific purposes. They only fit 55mm diameter such the lenses in your kit only.
8) The two Vivitar ‘macro’ lens add on were unnecessary, so I put them away.
9) All the other nick knacks were cool to have in case of emergency like Q-Tips and glass fluid.
At the end of the day, I absolutely love my Rebel T5! Yes, I could spent a few hundred dollars more for the T5i or 60D, but I thought that enhancements such as Vari Angle LCDs, Digic 5 Processor or Wi-Fi was splitting hairs just to 'show off' that I have the best camera. Despite certain camera snobs out there, the Rebel is a fast, strong, and powerful entry level DSLR camera under $550 dollars. Yes, I will eventually graduate to a higher end model, but I have not have been disappointed with this camera, nor do I feel slighted about not having an ISO of 51,200.
I hope you enjoy my review.
P.S. If you noticed the 'noise' on my photo attachments, I took the shots with iPad camera since this is only DSLR camera I have for the moment.