Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 10, 2013
This is my first upgrade from a point-and-shoot or cell phone camera, and boy, what a difference! I didn't realize how much a good camera makes such a difference. Only thing I miss is it doesn't have some of the features the T3i has, such as TTL flash capability for off-camera flash. But, at $100 more, I'm not sure that extra functionality is worth it. Overall, a great camera and I am very happy with it.
on September 8, 2013
My first DSLR camera. Great for the price. There are a lot of settings too but I'm not too much into the technical parts of it yet. There are a lot of quick settings for people who aren't professional photographers. I'd definitely say that this is a beginner's DSLR.
on June 20, 2014
Every person in our family has one of these! Very easy to use and takes amazing pictures, you can find the t3i for this price if you shop around and use coupons but we needed a simple one and needed it quickly which is amazons specialty!
on January 27, 2013
I really love this camera. It takes beautiful pictures. I can't put much of a review as to the features it offers since I am still learning. I plan to take a class on how to use it in different settings. I will update my posting once I do this.
on December 11, 2013
I don't know what else to say other than this is an awesome camera. I bought one, had to send it back because something was wrong, but sending back was super easy had money back ASAP new camera has been amazing no complains at all what so ever! Thing happen and they were able to take care of everything FAST and EASY!
on December 10, 2012
For years, I was a hard core Nikon fan. Then came the auto focus age. I found that Canon's focusing response was quicker than Nikon. When I finally had to give up on film cameras, I chose Canon. This camera is fantastic for the price.
It has nearly all the features of their more expensive bodies and performs extremely well. And with the addition of the 75-300 EF lens, it takes care of most of my needs without a single problem.
on December 30, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 30, 2013
Very happy with my canon EOS Rebel......I've used the 3 and up and can't really see a differance other than the shutter speed is a wee bit faster but I have to say, I've never taken such great pictures and it came in no time
on February 3, 2013
Very happy with the camera, the extra lens, and very happy with the price I paid, as most sell for what I paid without the extra lens. Shipping was fast and everything arrived in great condition
on December 7, 2014
This was purchased by my son for his wife and she loves it. It makes wonderful photos and has lots of uses.