Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 571 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 698 reviews
Enthusiast: Photographyon January 24, 2017
I first bought this bag to hold my Canon EOS 5D Mark III, lenses, flash and accessories. I ripped out the repositionable Velcro dividers and configured it to have the camera with battery grip and 24-105mm lens in the bag, ready to shoot along with a 70-200mm telephoto, flash and portrait lenses. There are side pockets for several sets of batteries and chargers, a zippered mesh pocket for memory and filters, a generous front pocket for filters, hoods and cable. Yeah...it weighs quite a bit and sags a little but nicely conceals all of what I have inside. I've also found the bag to be great for video cameras and other equipment. The Cordura fabric is still in great shape after years of not-so-careful use. Just for reference, this 200DG bag is 50% bigger than the Canon 300DG bag.
on June 7, 2015
There are larger Canon bags, but this is the largest one I've ever purchased. It's roomy, extremely sturdily constructed, and versatile. The metal strap anchors on the front can clink a little, but they're stronger than the standard plastic ones. It has two side pouches, a front flat zipper pouch whose top is covered by the overlapping top flap, a mesh compartment inside the top flap, and several inside compartments that can be resized or shaped by moving the velcro dividers. I carry a Canon T6s, an extra zoom lens, a pancake lens, an extra compact Canon G16 camera and batteries in their own carrying case, an iPad Mini, plus extra batteries, memory cards, manuals, cables, and other accessories without stuffing the bag, yet the bag is sized and shaped so it's easy to carry.

The only thing I wish it had is a zipper compartment in the back for carrying flat paper items. My previous Canon case had one.

Shipping was extremely quick, and packaging was perfect.
on July 6, 2015
When i bought this bag in the beginning I only had a couple of gear and lenses so it was perfect for me. At the time I used a Canon T3I, 1 speedlite, a 24-70, a kit lens, and a 85mm lens as well as 2 lens hoods to fit into the main compartment and it fit quite well and snuggly. Other things such as battery chargers and cables fit beautifully in the mesh pockets and side pockets. The material used on the bag is pretty rugged and durable and I really like the quality that it is made of. The strap is also pretty comfortable to wear over your shoulder but the only downside to the strap is that you cannot move the padded part of the strap. I have more gear now so Im gong to have to upgrade to possibly a hard Pelican Case but when i'm traveling a lighter load this bag is awesome. Be careful when traveling though because people will know you are carrying expensive camera gear because it does have the Canon logo on it. Awesome bag!
on December 7, 2013
This bag is as sturdy as claimed.
Sadly, the 5 zippers are very delicate.
The front one is sewn incorrectly, so that it causes a bind. Also, threads and loose material were left in that area, and they caught in the zip on the first use. I was able to trim them off.
There is one slide rather than two, so when it fails to get past a corner, the whole bag will be lost. The side compartments have similar problems with binding at the corners.

The main compartment can not fail in this manner, as it closes with sturdy plastic and metal fasteners [and velcro!].

update:

After some months, no zipper has entirely failed yet. I really love this bag, as it carries well, and allows instant use of many lenses and accessories without setting it down. I got it for using a variety of Series 1 and Nikkor AIS lenses with a V1 camera, and it is just perfect for that. My longest lenses [ the 75 - 150 f3.5, and the 200 mm f4 ] can fit in, even with the lens hoods in place. The body can be left on either lens, due to the nice, domed lid. Sadly both of the plastic buckles that hold it closed have failed. they pull open when loaded with the slightest force. So, if you lift the bad by the top handle, the bag will open, and let the camera equipment onto the ground. This is a show stopper. it was clever of the makers to try metal female buckles and plastic male buckles. But the experiment is a failure.

Perhaps, I expect too much from manufacturers and camera stores. We require super cheap awesome goods to be produced by methods that border on slave labor. Can I expect such workers to sew each bag to perfection, or a camera store to try every zipper on each bag that they ship? I have updated this review to reflect my longer term satisfaction, and to downplay my initial chagrin at the tiny zippers and poor sewing.
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2015
I needed a camera bag for my Canon, and the Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag now fulfills that role. My camera and a telephoto lens nestle inside, along with the battery charger, a small flashlight, and a notebook. I can stash my portable music player and tablet inside along with a guide book.There are a number of zippered compartments and pockets, so this bag, which is decently padded, functions fine as the smaller carry-on item for a flight.

The overlarge metal buckles, snaps, and ringlets are a step up from plastics but some folks might think them showy. I did at first but have since started liking them better. As with anything like this gadget bag, how it holds up after a few more trips and a few years may come into play, so I reserve the right to report back later. But for the price, I have no quibbles with the capacity or quality.
on November 30, 2015
I've been using this case for my Canon Rebel T3i and lenses for about 3.5 years. While I'm close to needing a second bag to carry lenses, this works incredibly well for my amateur tool set. In my bag right now is:

- Camera and strap
- 18mm-55mm kit lens
- 75mm-300mm telefoto lens
- 50mm "plastic fantastic" fixed lens
- 24mm pancake fixed lens
- All cords and battery chargers associated with the camera
- My little Sony Cybershot from when 4MP was a lot
- Cords associated with the Cybershot
- lens cloths
- extra battery
- extra memory cards

The strap is comfortable. I still have room in the side pockets for my keys and cellphone when on a shoot.
on May 30, 2014
This is a phenomenal bag. I'm able to fit a body, 4 lenses, and a speedlite in the main compartment. I'd also like to say that I even added 1.5" foam to the bottom of each slot (not because I thought it needed more, but because I just like more than enough protection for life's little mishaps). With that said, I still had more than enough clearance space between the lenses and the top of the bag. Yes it IS bulky because of the rectangular design, it's not a backpack, but it's perfect for storage, transportation, and on site convenience. Sure, that Canon logo in the front is flashy, but so is that Canon 5D Mark III with the white L series lens you're holding. Buy it and be happy.
review image
on July 20, 2012
Having just purchased a Canon EOS 7D Camera, I wanted to purchase the perfect accessory bag to go with it. While browsing the camera bag selections at both Ritz Camera and at my local Best Buy, I stumbled upon this particular bag. At both of those stores, however, this bag retailed for $59. Fortunately, I had my phone with me and pulled up the Amazon app with which I found the exact same bag for $39. As an Amazon Prime member, I also received free 2-day shipping, which both enabled me to not only shave $20 off the retail price, but also shave off any associated shipping charges and sales tax.

All that aside, this is a GREAT bag with multiple compartments on the sides, a mesh zipper pouch along the underside of the top cover when opened, and multiple, extremely sturdy velcro spacers within the bag itself to both section off and protect your camera body, lenses, and lens hoods. I was able to fit 3 lenses, two lens hoods, and camera body in that area alone. Within the mesh pouch, I placed my extra lens caps, camera manual, cleaning brush, cleaning cloth, and memory cards. In addition to the space, the bag also comes with an optional/removable strap that enables you to wrap the bag over your shoulders during transport. Yet another unspoken feature is the bottom of the bag that gives it a slight elevation from the floor to protect the underside. If you are looking for the perfect bag, then look no further.
I tried a backpack camera bag, thinking it would give my one shoulder a break. It did, but it could never match the utility and flexibility of this shoulder bag. The curved shoulder strap is as comfortable as a single strap can be, and as flexible as only a single strap can be. I can move it from one shoulder to the other easily, if one gets tired - and I can reposition it on my shoulder into different positions, so it never over-tires me. With a backpack bag, I either had it on - or off - that was all I could choose - and getting any stuff out required removing the pack - and I was always worried the zipper would break and my stuff fall out. Not so with a camera bag and a top-lid.

The double latches on the cover are extra secure, and the two side pockets roomy enough for filters, batteries, and other "quick grab" stuff you might want to put in them. The front pocket is not quite as quickly accessed because it is under the top flap, but that means it is more protected from rain, etc. The top flap has Velcro along the sides, helping keep it secure.

The construction is sturdy all-around, and the dividers are as flexible as you could want. It's not quite tall enough for a dSLR body when attached to a long, but it will hold the zoom by itself in a pocket upright without an issue. Moderate zooms should fit even when still on the camera body.

All in all, I am very pleased.
I have been trying to find a good bag to supplement the backpack camera bag I had originally gotten, and after seeing this one at Best Buy for $40, I decided to see if it was on Amazon. I ended up getting it for around $30, and have been using it every day since, and it's a great bag. I keep my Canon T3i, 3 lenses (50mm, 18-55mm zoom, and 8mm fisheye), two ballheads, a rain cover, and a 60 LED light (Just in the main compartment!) To be clear, everything except the rain cover and light fit in the provided movable spaces, but there's room on top once everything is securely in. It also has space in the side and front pocket for extra batteries, chargers, memory cards, adapters, etc. Very impressed with this bag!