Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on October 1, 2014
This camera "protector" is hard and bulky, not something you can slip into your pocket, so it's a good safe place to park my camera but fastening it to my belt, as it is designed, is also sort of "in the way" as it is not soft and malleable. However, it has a nice little Velcro fastener inside to hold the camera and a place for a cleaning cloth and I love the color, so I more or less just use it when I'm not actively using the camera, which in a way, defeats the whole idea, but better than leaving the camera out unprotected. Since this camera is so small, I have already dropped it three times without it's being contained in the case, so may try to adjust to the belt fastening in the future, but the case IS a bit bulky and hard, not soft, as I kind of expected.
on August 7, 2010
This is a good-looking, compact case for Panasonic Lumix camera and others of similar sizes. It is a durable firm case with secure zippers. The removable ring is sturdy for attaching to belt clip. Inside, a mesh pocket is available for memory cards and small accessories but not big enough for other accessories: only designed for camera for travel.

The only defect I noticed was the velco strap to secure camera on the inside was the same texture on both sides, so they did not stick to each other. It is minor since the case is small enough to keep the camera from moving around.

I did not open the screen protector but it is an added bonus.
Overall, great value and nice case.
on January 21, 2014
This fits my Fuji t550 perfectly. It is a very compact, nice quality case, that has a hand clip to hook to your purse, belt, or belt loop when you are out and about. Looking forward to using it. The universal screen protector is a bit funky. You need to cut it just perfectly to fit your camera, not an easy thing to do, but not impossible either. I would recommend it.
on May 20, 2014
This case is perfect for the use I have planned. The little clasp is very convenient to carry on your belt loop.
on September 3, 2014
I ordered this for my Sony DSC-W830 subcompact camera and it fits like a glove. There is a small mesh pocket inside perfect for storing a second battery and memory card. Highly recommended!
on April 22, 2013
I am really happy with this case. It hold my camera an extra battery and a cleaning rag. It is a somewhat hard outer shell and soft outside. Pretty lightweight and fits well in my purse. Very happy with this purchase.
on June 19, 2014
i can used perfect case fine work men ship good fineshing in extra packing extra hand cover u can attached its good its my opinen totaly oke its fine okey thank u
on December 9, 2012
Nice case...protects the camera without being bulky. Also has space for an extra SD card and/or battery....nice colors, too. I don't know how much they expect a person to write about a camera case, but I had to put in the last sentence so it would go thru. Geez!
on June 5, 2014
Due to tight fit in the case, chances of damage by impact are still not reduced significantly. Case was cheap and meets basic need well though ...
on June 19, 2017
Very nicely made. Very roomy. Love the color. This is just what I needed for my sprocket printer and to hold the photo paper for it. Hold the printer and 4 packs of paper.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question