Canon LP-E8 Battery Pack for Canon Digital Rebel T2i and T3i Digital SLR Cameras (Retail Package)
|Battery Weight||52 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.94 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches|
About this item
- The high-capacity LP-E8 lithium ion battery pack is specifically designed for the Canon EOS Rebel T2i and Rebel T3i
- NOT compatible with previous Canon Rebel cameras (Including the T1i)
- 7.2v - 1120mAh - 8.1Wh (Li-ion)
- Dispose of by proper recycling.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Canon LP-E8 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack has a capacity of 1120mAh, making it possible to shoot many photographs with your Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i or T4i digital camera on a single battery charge. The battery is also compact and lightweight. There is no memory effect, so you can recharge partially drained batteries without reducing performance.
US and Canada Buyers only.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I had known this at the time, I would have either bought from somewhere other than Amazon, or, if I could live with a non-OEM, get a reliable non-OEM at a lower cost. But a fake that didn't work at 80% of full price is unacceptable. Seller/Amazon refunded my money, but nothing is being done to stop the fakes from being sold and the next guy is just as likely to be burned as I was.
I posted pictures of the fakes and originals. You'll never know if you don't really look closely, everything seems legit at first. Please, if you decide to order from Amazon despite all the bad reviews, please at least check the pictures and compare the colors with your original OEM battery before your returns window closes.
But I couldn't stomach paying that much for a battery, so I ordered it from Amazon, and was prepared to thoroughly scrutinize it to make sure it was genuine. After receiving the battery, I carefully examined it along with its packaging, and compared it to various images of fake Canon batteries. Having done all of that, I am absolutely certain that the battery I received from Amazon.com was, in fact, a genuine OEM Canon LP-E8 battery. It accepted and holds its charge as expected, it fits perfectly in the camera and, in all other respects, is exactly what it is supposed to be. Buy with confidence (at least if it's directly from Amazon.com LLC, rather than through a "Marketplace" seller).
Top international reviews
- The battery was on offer when I purchased it, making it a good deal.
- The item has a decent battery life (although I have not tried other batteries for comparison).
- The item has a case to protect the electrodes.
- You can purchase cheaper batteries, although I don't know how they perform in comparison. Also, make sure they don't void your DSLR's warranty (I haven't researched this).
If you need a canon LP-E8 battery, I would recommend this battery as it works well. You may also want to consider cheaper alternatives if this is not on offer, although you should research whether this affects your warranty, and also research their performance in comparison. This battery is adequate in terms of performance: I use two batteries per outing.
A really good price and fully charged too.
That will teach me to remove the battery when I’m not using my camera for a while.
Ich habe den Akku am 04.07.2018 bestellt ("Verkauf und Versand durch Amazon") und es handelt sich um einen ORIGINAL-Akku. Eine Garantie kann und will ich dafür selbstverständlich nicht abgeben, aber ich bin mir sehr, sehr, sehr sicher.
Der Akku hat eine Ladungsmenge von 1120mAh und laut meiner Waage hat er ein Gewicht von exakt 50g. Beides entspricht den Angaben von Canon. Die auf dem Akku aufgedruckte Schrift ist scharf, klar und deutlich, was bei Fälschungen nicht der Fall sein soll. Das auf der Verpackung angebrachte Hologramm entspricht auch dem Original-Hologramm von Canon. Es sind also keinerlei Anhaltspunkte dafür vorhanden, dass es sich um ein Plagiat handeln könnte.
Der einzige kleine Kritikpunkt betrifft nicht den Akku selber, sondern die Artikelbeschreibung. Als ich den Akku bestellt habe, stand dort, dass der Akku eine Ladungsmenge von 1080mAh hätte, was schlichtweg falsch ist. Diese falsche Produktinformation habe ich allerdings schon gemeldet - mal sehen, ob und wann Amazon das korrigiert.
As características que mostram se tratar de uma falsificação são as seguintes:
1) O selo da Canon no canto superior esquerdo da caixa não é holográfico dourado, conforme original.
2) As caixas não são lacradas. Há uma abertura por baixo que permite remover e colocar novamente o papelão impresso, por conseguinte, remover e substituir o conteúdo do pacote sem que a violação seja evidenciada. Ao contrário do pacote original que é lacrado.
3) Há incongruência de informação em relação ao local de fabricação. Na embalagem está escrito "Made in Japan" na bateria está escrito "Made in China".
4) A impressão dos caracteres nos lados frontal e traseiro das baterias não condizem com o shape original.
5) O teste como multímetro mostrou que as baterias emitem 8.30V sendo que deveriam emitir 7.2V, conforme padrão da bateria LP-E8 original Canon. Esse é justamente o risco de "superaquecer, derreter, produzir fumaça, queimar ou explodir", apontado pela Canon por razões de sobrecarga. Portanto a utilização destas baterias pode colocar em risco a câmera e também a vida do fotógrafo que a está operando.