Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 2-year Office Protection Plan ($0-$50)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon LS-82Z Handheld Calculator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-compact portable size; Product Dimensions: 4.4" x 3.5" x 1.3"
- Floating decimal point system. Automatic power off-Approx 7 minutes
- Large, eye-angled, upright display
- Extraction of square root; Product Dimensions:
- Dual power source : solar and battery
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Casio MS-80B Standard Function Desktop Calculator
Helect H1006 Standard Function Desktop Business Calculator
Calculator, Helect Standard Function Desktop Calculator - H1001
Everplus Calculator, Everplus Electronic Desktop Calculator with 12 Digit Large Display, Solar Battery LCD Display Office Calculator,Black
Canon Office Products HS-1200TS Business Calculator
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.25 x 4.25 x 1.5 in||4 x 5.4 x 1.25 in||5.9 x 7.5 x 1.4 in||4.8 x 6.1 x 1.4 in||4.6 x 5.5 x 1.2 in||7.3 x 10.5 x 1.5 in|
Thanks to a host of useful features, the LS-82Z is one of the most user-friendly calculators around. The upright LCD helps prevent overhead glare and eye strain, while the display makes numbers appear clear and crisp even in the dimmest lighting. Both solar and battery power ensure that you'll always finish whatever you start, whenever and wherever you are so you don't miss a step.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The actual product doesn't match the picture as advertised and is a 1/2" shorter and a 1/4" slimmer than advertised. This little toy calculator might be perfect for an 8 year old selling lemonade but does not fit an adult's hand and should not be a 4 star bestselling product on this site. Someone's buying reviews and folks are being misled left and right.
Hopefully, a person buying a Canon desktop calculator will already know its basic operating procedures, because Canon instruction manuals are among the worst instruction manuals ever conceived. The instructions for the MP11DX are especially bad. The manual maintains its sustained awfulness as it goes from one cryptic calculation example to the next. It just doesn't get any worse than this.
One of the main attractions of the Canon MP11DX is its Calendar and Clock functions. Judging from the reviews, I am the only one who had a problem setting up the Calendar and Clock. Setting the Calendar and Clock functions was quite a challenge for me because my instruction manual provides somewhat confusing documentation of this subject. The manual's first step in this procedure pictures a key with icons of a calendar and a clock. While this key is actually on the keyboard of the calculator, there are pictures of 4 other keys which do not exist: a "12/24" key, a "Time Set" key, an "AM/PM" key and a "Format" key.
*** *** ***
UPDATE, October 11, 2013: As pointed out by S. Busby in the comments below, the four missing keys (or in this case, labels) may actually be present on all Canon MP11DX models and I found them on mine. After owning the calculator for over a year and a half, I finally held it under a lamp and looked straight down at the keyboard. Under ordinary circumstances the little black labels printed on the case at the top of the various keys would be hidden behind the keys.
Here are the clock-set labels and their corresponding keys:
12/24 = Division Key
Format = Percent/Plus/Minus Key
Time Set = Equals Key
AM/PM = Multiply Key
*** *** ***
Anyway, if you were unable to set the calendar/clock on the MP11DX by following the Canon instructions, you might want to try the procedure that worked for me:
1. Turn the calculator on and press the Calendar/Clock button which is to the right of the FEED button. (One press shows the Calendar and a second press shows the Clock.)
2. Select either the Calendar or Clock mode, then press and hold the "Equals" key for three seconds.
3. When the first number of the Calendar or Clock display starts to flash, enter the date or time.
4. When setting the Calendar, the date will be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY. Use the "Percent/Plus/Minus" key to switch to either the YYYY/MM/DD or the DD/MM/YYYY formats shown in the instructions.
5. When setting the Clock, the "Multiply" key switches between AM and PM. Use the "Division" key to switch between 12 and 24 hour modes.)
6. After setting the Calendar or Clock mode, press the "Equals" key to lock in the setting.
7. Press the CE/C key to exit the setup mode.
8. Be sure to remove the little clear plastic strip from the battery compartment located on the bottom of the calculator so that the date and time won't be lost.
The specifications say that the battery is a CR2025, but the battery in my unit is a CR2032.
I've been using older model probably more than 10 years, and now I wanted to get another one for my backpack.
The size is perfect for carrying around, in a backpack or in a pocket. So light and compact. And easy to view because the display is angled.
But those who has big hands / fingers, make sure the size of this calculater. Even this is the great one, maybe this is not for you.
The photo is my older version. Still working nicely!!
I have worn out several calculators in 45 years as a CPA; like the others, this one will last about 5-8 years. However the price makes it very economical for the quality machine.