4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T Smart Adapter (Mark V)
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rubber gasket protects E-mount connection from dust and moisture / Compatible with Sony FS7 Mark II camera
- Status notification LED light / Dedicated switch controls in-body image stabilization (IBIS)
- Fast contrast-detect AF on all E-mount cameras / Phase-detect autofocus support on A7RII, A7II, A6300 and A6500
- Supports 5-axis in-body image stabilization of A7II, A7RII and A7SII / Powered by camera body, no external power source required
- Custom function button assignable to more than 50 functions on A7 series & A6300/A6500
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rubber gasket protects E-mount connection from dust and moisture Compatible with Sony FS7 Mark II camera Status notification LED light Dedicated switch controls in-body image stabilization (IBIS) Fast contrast-detect AF on all E-mount cameras Phase-detect autofocus support on A7RII, A7II, A6300 and A6500 Supports 5-axis in-body image stabilization of A7II, A7RII and A7SII Powered by camera body, no external power source required Aperture control from camera body Custom function button assignable to more than 50 functions on A7 series & A6300/A6500 High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply. Supports image stabilization (IS) lenses. Supports electronic manual focusing (e.g. EF 85/1.2L II and discontinued EF 50/1.0L) EXIF support (focal length, aperture, zoom range) Distance and zoom display on VG and FS series camcorders, A7 series and A6300/A6500 (lens with distance information support required). Auto magnify (lens with distance information support required) Auto APS-C Size Capture on full-frame cameras.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With my 24-105L, when the adapter works, it works very well. Probably not as fast as a native lens, but fast enough. However, every other time I turn on the camera, the adapter doesn't work at all. It just hunts and hunts. The only way to fix it is to turn the camera off, and back on, and then voila, the AF works again. I can't seem to find out if this is common among a7RIII users.
In advanced mode I am able to get eye AF. I haven't played with this a lot, but it seems to work alright.
Overall, so glad I can use my Canon lenses, but the experience is not consistent.
I gave it 4 stars because I have not tested its autofocus capacity, yet.
Most recent customer reviews
I own a Canon 24-70 2.8 ii lens and I wanted to use it on my Sony A7rii.Read more