Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $60.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Canon EOS M200 Compact Mirrorless Digital Vlogging Camera with EF-M 15-45mm Lens, Vertical 4K Video Support, 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD, Built-in Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth Technology, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Model Name||Canon EOS M200 EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Kit (Black)|
|Optical Sensor Size||APS-C|
|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF-M|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection AF
- High-image quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- 4K video and 4K time-lapse movie along with vertical video
- 3.0-Inch touch panel LCD screen with tilt Option for 180° for selfies.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology with auto image transfer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Content Creator
With the compact and mirrorless EOS M200 camera, inspiration is always at hand. A 24.1 Megapixel image sensor, amazing autofocus, vertical video support* and more incredible creative features make it the ideal camera for social media sharing and exploring your creativity.
3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen
Creative Capture, High and Low
The high-resolution 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD screen tilts up 180° and down 45°, great for taking that picture-perfect selfie you'll want to share everywhere. It's easy to use and achieves a flexible array of camera angles so you can get creative when framing your shot!
Compare with similar items
Canon EOS M50 Mark II + EF-M 15-45mm is STM Kit Black
Canon PowerShot Digital Camera [G7 X Mark II] with Wi-Fi & NFC, LCD Screen, and 1-Inch Sensor - Black, 100 - 1066C001
Panasonic LUMIX G7KS 4K Mirrorless Camera, 16 Megapixel Digital Camera, 14-42 mm Lens Kit, DMC-G7KS
Canon EOS REBEL SL3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm Lens kit, Built-in Wi-Fi, Dual Pixel CMOS AF and 3.0 Inch Vari-Angle Touch Screen, Black
|Continuous Shooting Speed||6.1||10.00 frames_per_second||8 frames_per_second||7||5.00 frames_per_second|
|Screen Size||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches||3 inches|
|Focus Type||manual-and-auto||manual-and-auto||Automatic||Includes Manual Focus||Autofocus|
|ISO Range||Auto, 100-25600||Auto, 100-25600||—||Auto, 160, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600||Auto, 100-25600|
|Item Dimensions||1.4 x 4.3 x 2.6 inches||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches||1.65 x 2.4 x 4.15 inches||4.92 x 3.03 x 3.39 inches||2.7 x 4.8 x 3.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.19 lbs||1.50 lbs||1.00 lbs||0.90 lbs||2.17 lbs|
|Max Resolution||24.1 megapixels||24.1 megapixels||20.9 megapixels||16 megapixels||24.1 megapixels|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.1 megapixels||24.1 megapixels||20.1 megapixels||16 megapixels||24.1 megapixels|
|Photo Sensor Size||APS-C||APS-C||1-inch||Four Thirds||APS-C|
|Style||EF-M 15-45mm Lens||w/ EF-M15-45mm STM kit||Camera Only||14-42mm||18-55mm STM Kit|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p||2160p||1080p||2160p||2160p|
|Viewfinder Type||flexible LCD||Electronic||flexible LCD||Electronic||Optical|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||BuiltIn; 802.11b/g/n with NFC||BuiltIn||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
Create limitless memories with the EOS M200 interchangeable lens camera. Equipped with a 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, eye detection AF and enhanced dual Pixel CMOS AF, the EOS M200 makes it easy to capture high-quality images and videos, all in a compact, mirrorless design. Perfect for social media sharing, the EOS M200 boasts 4K video capability, vertical video support and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology — helping you relive your favorite moments. Designed for ultimate creativity, the EOS M200 offers simple-to-use features that let your personality shine. Explore the camera’s creative filters to add a splash of color and special effects to your images, or use the creative assist function to easily adjust brightness and color tone. The EOS m200’s visual guide also provides helpful tips and tricks that make navigating the camera a breeze. And for selfie-enthusiasts, this camera is on point, featuring a self portrait mode and a 3.0-Inch tilt-type LCD that rotates 180°, helping you capture every angle with ease. With the EOS M200 interchangeable lens camera, inspiration will always be at hand.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The EOS M200 was designed as a entry level stills camera with limited video features. This camera may overheat if the sensor is exposed for long periods of time such as being used as a webcam. There are noplans at this time to add any firmware updates to the EOS M200 however it is always possible that updates may be sent out in the future.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Thank you for choosing Canon.
Technical Support Representative
Focus return paid by buyer
Getting run around on refund of return charges!
Not a friendly experience for me, Result in loss of trust!
overheating, overheating, overheating
Plugging it in USB and using the beta app to use as a webcam will cause the device to overheat and shut down after about 15-20 minutes.
Recording straight from the camera in ANY resolution or frame rate will cause the device to overheat within 15-30 minutes.
Just having it on and idle with HDMI out on will cause it to overheat and shutdown after about 30 minutes.
What is the point of this camera if you have to have a chiller hooked up to it to even work? That wasn't even getting me an extra minute of use. Checked the website and apparently the only solution is to use it for 9 minutes, shut it down for 3-9 minutes, then rinse and repeat...
If you are using this for more then a webcam, I would suggest almost ANY other camera.. Just grab a GoPro for the high FPS recording and some better lighting, you're way better off.
- Compact size to performance ratio
- Very sharp pair with the canon 22mm F2 lens
- Very good autofocus that tracks face and eye
- Manual functions via the touch screen, not an issue for me
- Good battery life
- Very responsive touch screen
- Easy to transfer photos to iPhone to share with family
- Buffer fills up very quickly when taking burst shots and not very fast either.
- Very poor handling in the hands, its heavy and requires a firm grip if operating one handed. Could definitely use some front grip.
- Screen doesn't fold downwards for shots up high
- No USB C charging like M6 mk2
easy to use, clear quality and can use a usb to stream with OBS
have to change my review, this camera over heats .. a lot
4K average continuous recording time before over heating is about 7 mins
1080 60fps is about 24 mins
An I'm just supertired of using "Canon Digital Photo Professional" and "Canon Image Transfer Utility".
- Canon Digital Photo Professional takes days to convert the photos and is very limited. I do use Lightroom but I need your utility to create JPEGs in some cases.
- Canon Image Transfer Utility fails for no reason, cannot connect to camera wirelessly and fails right in the middle of the transfer. I restart it 20 times a day over and over.
Dear Canon, it's year 2020. Your software is from year 1989.