Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Maximum 9600x2400 color dpi print resolution with microscopic ink droplets as small as 1 picoliter
- Print photos from your compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Devices with the free Easy-PhotoPrint printing app
- Build-in CD and DVD Printing
- Built-in 2-sided printing helps the environment and can cut paper usage by up to 50 percent
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The beautiful PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your house. Print gorgeous, borderless2 photos at home up to 8.5" x 11' size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi3 and five individual ink tanks.
Have all new sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. Enjoy a new sphere of printing options as PIXMA Cloud Link lets you conveniently print pictures from online photo albums Canon Image Gateway and Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary and calendars from a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. The MG5320 also lets you print on your CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs, and you can even turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos.
View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Plus, you can print and scan jpeg and pdf files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices4 without a computer. And, enjoy direct printing options from compatible memory cards5, USB Flash Drives6, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices.7
| || |
PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Advanced Wireless1 Photo All-In-One Printer with 3.0" LCD
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SPEED & QUALITY
9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi3 firing with 1pl produces incredible quality and detail in both your borderless photos, crafts, business documents and web pages.
High Performance, Five Individual Ink Tank System:
This 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks for superb color and detail. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text. Plus, only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast:
Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 20 seconds9.
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast:
Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 12.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and 9.3 images per minute (ipm) for color10.
This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album11.
EASE OF USE
Full HD Movie Print:
Full HD Movie Print software turns HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints.8
Fun Filter Effects:
Have all new sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing:
Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time, helps the environment and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
Built-in CD and DVD Printing:
Conveniently print directly onto injet printable CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
Quickly access and select the various features available for faster operation.
Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading or computer needed, just pick your picture and print!
Print what you want off the web, easily. Easy-WebPrintEX allows you to create your own layout, take different sections of different websites and put them all on one page. Move, resize and trim your clips, insert notes and edit text, make it a portrait or landscape, print up to 3 columns on a page and even save the layout as a PDF file.12
Auto Photo Fix II:
This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Auto Document Fix:
Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain color tone and contrast.
Auto Scan Mode:
Automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned, then scans and saves with the suitable settings13.
After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
2-Way Paper Feeding:
For added versatility, load plain paper in the front cassette and photo paper in the rear tray to print photos or documents whenever you need.
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house. 1
Take full advantage of Canon's Wi-Fi® connectivity to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.4
PIXMA Cloud Link:
Conveniently print pictures from online photo albums Canon Image Gateway and Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary, and calendars from a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One.
Memory Cards / USB / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth:
Don't feel like using a computer? Just insert a compatible memory card into the built in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, you can print from the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.5,6,7
Wirelessly print photos, email, web pages, documents, and more from compatible iPad, Phone, or iPod touch devices to compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. There's no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. Just see it, tap it, and print it.2
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
| || |
|PIXMA MG5320 |
Wireless Photo All-In-One
|PIXMA MG6220 |
Wireless Photo All-In-One
|PIXMA MG8220 |
Wireless Photo All-In-One
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo|
|Speed & Quality|
|ISO Print Speed (up to)12 / |
4" x 6" Borderless Photo11
|Print Resolution (up to)3 / |
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
|Ink Cartridges / Tanks|
|Ease of Use|
|Slide & Negative Scanning||-||-|
|Intelligent Touch System||-|
|Fun Filter Effects Software Included|
|Full HD Movie Print Software Included5|
|Advanced Media Handling|
|Fun Printing Projects|
|Google Cloud Print17||-|
|PIXMA Cloud Link4|
|Direct Photo Printing6,7,8,9|
GENUINE CANON INKS & PAPER
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App StoreSM, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™ and Memory Stick PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHCTM, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™, Memory Stick Micro.
- USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 – 5.0 for Mac OS X v.10.5 – 10.6.x
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
- System requirements vary by application.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print function. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
Top Customer Reviews
Update 14 Months-Printer is performing flawlessly. I just printed over 1000 color documents for a trade show
and the process went flawlessly.
Update after 2 month ownership this printer is very inexpensive to run. The problem with drawing from the color cartridges went away. So this printer is dirt cheap to use for Black Printing in an office environment. I've never had a jam either. The draw mechanism is rock solid. I printed 300 color documents in a row and was pleased that I could leave it alone come back and it printed until the paper was done.
I'm using it for the office and I've set it to Greyscale, Fast (Draft) setting and done the minimum of color Printing.
I bought my off-brand replacement cartridge at Amazon for around $1.50.
In 1 month (20 working days) of printing 20-40 pages a day.
I used 1 CLI-225 Black Cartridge.
Now a strange thing happened, it's only supposed to pull from the black CLI-225 but for the first two weeks it used color too.
Than the color halted at almost empty and hasn't budged for more than 2 weeks.
The black finally ran out.
Based on what I paid for the off market black cartridge and even if the colors need to be replaced soon, I'm printing at under
1 penny a page.
I'm a happy camper.
I've had HP Inkjet Printers, they reset and clean the printheads after every printing.Ink Hogs
I've had Brother Printers they were garbage and didn't last.Read more ›
I am a DJ so I needed the CD Printing so I can make professional demos for prospective clients, and it works perfectly. It comes with software that lets you print CD's. The software is pretty basic and doesn't have a lot of templates, but it gets the job done, and I was able to quickly print out onto a printable CD-R. A few things to note here. One reviewer complained about lining up the tray. The slot for the tray fits the tray perfect, so you don't have to worry about that. There's a little line in the slot, and a line on the tray.Read more ›
This is what we like about the printer:
1.Easy set-up: The set-up is straightforward and easy with the included CD. The printer connected to our secured wireless network with no problems and the software was installed quickly on two laptops, again, with no difficulties. The Easy-Photo-Print Android app also was installed with no problem on an HTC EVO 3D and was free to download from the market. It took about thirty minutes to get the product out of the box and set up on a computer.
2. Print quality is good: We printed a couple of photos using the printer and the color is good for the most part. We found lighter colors (tan, cream, beige, light pink) to be somewhat off. Don't use this copier to make up for professional printers if you need photos printed as gifts that incorporate these light colors. Printing black and white documents in draft mode does not really sacrifice quality. We were impressed that documents printed in draft mode were relatively crisp in appearance. I feel completely comfortable printing professional documents (resumes, reports) with the draft mode.
3. Great looking: As noted, this is a sleek black printer that fits into the design of the home office.
4. Scanning feature is so convenient: A person can eliminate a lot of paper in the office by utilizing the printer's scanner.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Technical problems within 6 mos of ownership. Read other reviews and troubleshooting tips. Very disappointed. No longer using.Published 8 days ago by H. Jacobs
This is a wonderful printer, copier, scanner--AS LONG AS IT WORKS. It's easy to use, has good software, and prints well in most, if not all, tasks (e.g. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
I barely use this printer and it died on me all of a sudden (B200 error). I understand it is out of warranty but wanted to see my repair options. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Shafter
Bought this printer over a year ago. Once it is set up it work ok, but it will continuously say that cannot find printer, or that printer is in use even though it is not. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dominik
Call this a disposable printer it suddenly quit printing going thru the suggested cleaning and fixes did not solve the problem.Published 2 months ago by Ely
I had this printer for almost three years before it broke down on me and it was my fault. I bought ink refurbished ink cartridges on amazon. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Callisto4891
This printer was a solid Ok. I had it for a little over 4 years and, while I had a mostly easy time with it despite it cycling for quite a while before it would engage, and... Read morePublished 3 months ago by KK
Takes 5 minutes to warm up before printing (if it hasn't been used in a while). Runs out of ink over the course of a few weeks (even when it hasn't been used, so I guess it... Read morePublished 4 months ago by J Splinter
The printer suddenly stops working and give me the B200 error message, asking me to contact a service center.Published 4 months ago by Happy Cat